DX » Community » Reviews » Gillette Fusion Replacement 5-Blade Razor Cartridges (4-Piece)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byRodrigoMS on 04/05/2013

The cheaper 5-blades razors that I ever bought in my life. Its the genuine 5-blades of gillete. I didnt see any cons on it, as IMO if you buy this one, youre already know what you are doing and what you should expect of it. IMO, there isnt much difference between the 5-blade and 4-blades. The shaving ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byOlomorn on 04/03/2013

Really inexpensive, almost half the price compared to my region's prices. Fit to the razor like the normal blades. Genuine stuff. Can't think of any. The color is of opposite variation of blue and orange than what my original Gillette blades were. Sharp blades, watch yourself. Also the packaging is 4... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byPigueroto on 01/25/2013

The price is realy good, i good legit gillete blades, whole english writing on the package and all, they work how they are supposed to, reliable, stay sharp, and don't wear out after 5 shavings like some others i used. None whatsoever, they work as they are supposed to. Shipping did take a while, almost ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bythonys on 11/24/2012

it is very cheap, easy to use, wery easy to order ,and fast delivery not so good quality, I think my 1 monthts old blade works better but if you take a new one its very good. If the blades would last that long they would get five star directley from me. sharpen the blades maybe it have a tendens to get ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byEstTreme on 11/20/2012

The price obviously. It's at least 3 times cheaper than in my local shop and with this price razor blades at least feel reasonable buy. I do not know if these are originals or not but they feel sharp. I've used first blade for 4-5 times and it still feels sharp as the original ones usually do. Delivery ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byFreyde on 11/04/2012

This is the same thing you can get at a store, but without having to pay, in my mind, a ridiculous amount of money. They fit in the razor I bought at a store without problems. The blades are sharp and they stay sharp for as long as the store bought ones. No cons, I have gotten sharp blades without issues.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjarwis2 on 10/29/2012

These are original Gillette blades. The markings on the package are mainly Chinese, the package also says Made in Germany. These blades are about 40% cheaper than in local store, but absolutely the same quality. I haven't notice any difference to locally bought Gillette blades. No cons really if you ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byCelticWarrior on 04/29/2012

ORIGINAL Gillette Fusion razor blades. Made in Germany for Procter & Gamble HK -> http://www.pghongkong.com/en-us/Products/Detail.aspx?id=39 . Being GENUINE its quality is exactly the same you expect to find in the product sold in your local stores. The best shaving experience: The multiple blades ... Read more

0 0 10

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections