DX » Community » Reviews » Stylish Stainless Steel Water Resistant Round-Shaped Dial Wrist Watch - Silver + Black (1x377)
  • 5 star 10 ( 77% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 23% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymcmaia on 11/16/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:* Whoa! This is a super fancy good looking watch. It says "watch me" all over * The band feels nice and solid, like it will last a lot! * Big (men watch) * It works (it's a plus... c'mon) Cons:* Well, there are no numbers in it, so... you won't be able to see... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytommzah on 01/29/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- Looks amazing - Can't believe the price for it!! - Great gift if you're low on cash Cons:Can't figure out any cons with this watch. It's great! Period! OtherThoughts:This watch is sick! It looks really nice and it has a great feel to it. It feels like a genuine watch.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byshoaibsheikh on 01/28/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:perfect deal in this price, looks good and does what its supposed to do, metal wrist band looks cool but only downside is that it had a line on its metal wrist band Cons:nothing special, only when i received there was a line on the metal band also it took more than 1 mo... Read more

1 0
  • posted bynstrm on 01/03/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:looks good, simplistic and stylish. looks absolutely better than what you think you would get this price. Cons:the wrist band is a bit too shiny to my taste and looks cheaper than the actual clock face. the clock is also sometimes difficult to put on wrist and t... Read more

1 0
  • posted bytkdeals on 01/03/2013

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Price, good looks, size fits both men and women and the "swiss made" in the dial... Cons:I cant see any cons in this watch, however I believe the tagged marks in the dial will not last long, because they are already a little blurred (like the Swiss Mad... Read more

1 0
  • posted bybarbi113 on 11/30/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Looks just amazing! Very elegant and sleek, goes well with elegant or every day clothes. And the price is more than great. Would recomend it! Cons:None so far. OtherThoughts:I was a little sceptical aboutordering the watch and how it would look, but it is actually much mu... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykdidkovsky on 11/14/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:1. They look fine and are convenient to wear. 2. Lack of digits doesn't cause any inconveniences. 3. They seem accurate enough for me. 4. The price is perfect. Cons:Some flaws in a top metal part of the watch make it easy to see it's not an original CK product. So don't y... Read more

1 0
  • posted bynetanelharad on 11/05/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Stunning wristwatch. very fashionable. When i have received it i was very glad to find that it does match to the description on the site - Same material and same color. Actually it had a big advantage: it has the label of CK - it does not shown in the site. and... Read more

1 0
  • posted byyetanotherguy on 10/24/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:The watch is nicely made and definitely worth the money. I like the band because it looks very durable. Cons:I can not say anything against this watch. It is a simple design with a single knob. It does not come in a fancy box, so you will need to find a case if you plan... Read more

1 0
  • posted byiamtalkingstick on 10/06/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It looks really really classy. I bought this watch for my mom and she loves it. It says Calvin Klein on it which is definitely a plus. I didn't think it was. It's nicely weighted. Not too heavy, but not too light. The face of the watch isn't obnoxiously large and it's g... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections