DX » Community » Reviews » Stylish Stainless Steel Water Resistant Round-Shaped Dial Wrist Watch - Silver + Black (1x377)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymcmaia on 11/16/2013

* Whoa! This is a super fancy good looking watch. It says "watch me" all over * The band feels nice and solid, like it will last a lot! * Big (men watch) * It works (it's a plus... c'mon) * Well, there are no numbers in it, so... you won't be able to see which time it is with it * Beside that,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bytommzah on 01/29/2013

- Looks amazing - Can't believe the price for it!! - Great gift if you're low on cash Can't figure out any cons with this watch. It's great! Period! This watch is sick! It looks really nice and it has a great feel to it. It feels like a genuine watch. I gave it to my mom though. She loved it and couldn'... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byshoaibsheikh on 01/28/2013

perfect deal in this price, looks good and does what its supposed to do, metal wrist band looks cool but only downside is that it had a line on its metal wrist band nothing special, only when i received there was a line on the metal band also it took more than 1 month to reach to my address just one ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bynstrm on 01/03/2013

looks good, simplistic and stylish. looks absolutely better than what you think you would get this price. the wrist band is a bit too shiny to my taste and looks cheaper than the actual clock face. the clock is also sometimes difficult to put on wrist and take away because the locking mechanism is a ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bytkdeals on 01/03/2013

Price, good looks, size fits both men and women and the "swiss made" in the dial... I cant see any cons in this watch, however I believe the tagged marks in the dial will not last long, because they are already a little blurred (like the Swiss Made), but you can only see it if you look really ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bybarbi113 on 11/30/2012

Looks just amazing! Very elegant and sleek, goes well with elegant or every day clothes. And the price is more than great. Would recomend it! None so far. I was a little sceptical aboutordering the watch and how it would look, but it is actually much much better than I expected. It looks very elegant,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bykdidkovsky on 11/14/2012

1. They look fine and are convenient to wear. 2. Lack of digits doesn't cause any inconveniences. 3. They seem accurate enough for me. 4. The price is perfect. Some flaws in a top metal part of the watch make it easy to see it's not an original CK product. So don't you let anyone look at them closely.... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bynetanelharad on 11/05/2012

Stunning wristwatch. very fashionable. When i have received it i was very glad to find that it does match to the description on the site - Same material and same color. Actually it had a big advantage: it has the label of CK - it does not shown in the site. and most important - The Price! No disadvantages.... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byyetanotherguy on 10/24/2012

The watch is nicely made and definitely worth the money. I like the band because it looks very durable. I can not say anything against this watch. It is a simple design with a single knob. It does not come in a fancy box, so you will need to find a case if you plan to give it as a gift. I can not tell ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byiamtalkingstick on 10/06/2012

It looks really really classy. I bought this watch for my mom and she loves it. It says Calvin Klein on it which is definitely a plus. I didn't think it was. It's nicely weighted. Not too heavy, but not too light. The face of the watch isn't obnoxiously large and it's great for people with small/medium ... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections