Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:It bought it hoping to have DD-WRT installed. I read the topics and thought it would not be easy to do it. But, for my surprise, it already had dd-wrt installed. Also, I didn´t receive the SL-R6801 as DX says, i received one with SL-R6805 label. I got the following i... Read more
Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:The router is really the same as what is posted about it !I connected 3 computers + wireless for tablets, phone ... Cons:Transmit signal quite well and should not be disconnected and reconnected after several hours of operation and other routers for a better c... Read more
Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:-Very cheap (Here in Brazil, the same will cost about to 3 times more)
- Easy to configure, even with different subnet mask.
- Small and with holes to put on the wall
- Good signal (at least, better than my previous router) Cons:- Leak of documentation, maybe.... Read more
Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- Works as a router
- Works as an Access Point
- Works as a wireless to ethernet converter
- Antenna is detachable, connector is standard.
- Decent throughput Cons:- No DD-WRT or OpenWRT support. Kind of a big deal considering what this could do with it.
- Web... Read more
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.