DX » Community » Reviews » SL-R6801 802.11b/g/n 150Mbps Wi-Fi Wireless Router - White (Ralink 5350)
  • 5 star 2 ( 50% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 50% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byjagwar on 10/11/2012

It bought it hoping to have DD-WRT installed. I read the topics and thought it would not be easy to do it. But, for my surprise, it already had dd-wrt installed. Also, I didn´t receive the SL-R6801 as DX says, i received one with SL-R6805 label. I got the following infos from router web access: Router Name: DD-WRT Router Model :Asus RT-N10+ Firmware ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byklx01 on 09/25/2012

The router is really the same as what is posted about it !I connected 3 computers + wireless for tablets, phone ... Transmit signal quite well and should not be disconnected and reconnected after several hours of operation and other routers for a better connection! A very good thing as it has additional cooling inside and that you no longer have to ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMacielBorba on 06/18/2012

-Very cheap (Here in Brazil, the same will cost about to 3 times more) - Easy to configure, even with different subnet mask. - Small and with holes to put on the wall - Good signal (at least, better than my previous router) - Leak of documentation, maybe. - Assuming it's the cheapiest "b/g/N" router, I'm very satisfied. But I have to wait ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byhsthompson on 01/15/2012

- Works as a router - Works as an Access Point - Works as a wireless to ethernet converter - Antenna is detachable, connector is standard. - Decent throughput - No DD-WRT or OpenWRT support. Kind of a big deal considering what this could do with it. - Web interface programmed in a hurry, only works well with Internet Explorer - No 300 Mbps... :-( - ... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections