Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byJarekA on 03/28/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- price - size Cons:- lack of documentation - "+/-" marks on front size OtherThoughts:I haven't any acu-pack with JST connector, just a bunch of cells and wire connections. I started from 1 cell and connected it to + and i pins (these two on the edges)... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymf2forever on 10/19/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:cheap, very small, you can put it into the motorcycle that doesn't have big space, into dashboard, very clear to read the number. no additional power needed. it's good packing Cons:no manual, buy 3 and 2 was dead, because of lack of manual... I have to configure my self... Read more

0 0
  • posted byholischitt on 10/09/2012

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:It is a very small, cheap and light gadget. I´d be glad to use it in my products. Cons:There is no instruction posted with the product. I´m afraid to damage it, when I confuse the pins. OtherThoughts:I would love to know how to connect this nice little... Read more

0 0
  • posted bynienno on 06/07/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Small (smaller than others) Price (cheaper than others) Bright enough Number of cells detection + each cell voltage disclosed + total voltage Great device to fast voltage measurement at the field. Recommendation: calculate upfront the 80% voltage of your battery (write th... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections