Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bysixta on 12/18/2013

works well, accuracy is good, it's small and light. measures and displays successively each cell separately and then displays the voltage of the whole battery pack. sequnce is No1, 4.20, No2, 4.19, No3, 4.20, All, 12.6 It is very good :-) Can be used same connector of battery pack as for balance charger. It is a red LED display has poor readability ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJarekA on 03/28/2013

- price - size - lack of documentation - "+/-" marks on front size I haven't any acu-pack with JST connector, just a bunch of cells and wire connections. I started from 1 cell and connected it to + and i pins (these two on the edges) and the module didn't lit. One needs connect "-" of your pack to "-" pin of module and ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymf2forever on 10/19/2012

cheap, very small, you can put it into the motorcycle that doesn't have big space, into dashboard, very clear to read the number. no additional power needed. it's good packing no manual, buy 3 and 2 was dead, because of lack of manual... I have to configure my self how to connect . although there is - and + sign but the other pin did not have that Not ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byholischitt on 10/09/2012

It is a very small, cheap and light gadget. I´d be glad to use it in my products. There is no instruction posted with the product. I´m afraid to damage it, when I confuse the pins. I would love to know how to connect this nice little toy. Could anybody please post a link to an instruction here? Couldn´t find anything. Why 6 pins? I really ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bynienno on 06/07/2012

Small (smaller than others) Price (cheaper than others) Bright enough Number of cells detection + each cell voltage disclosed + total voltage Great device to fast voltage measurement at the field. Recommendation: calculate upfront the 80% voltage of your battery (write that down on top of it) and measure with this device while flying or between flights ... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections