DX » Community » Reviews » 300KP Wireless WiFi/WLAN Network Surveillance IP Camera w/ 10-LED Night Vision/Microphone - Black
  • 5 star 9 ( 75% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 25% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byavidalb on 01/29/2014

es muy sencilla de configurar y utilizar, es posible desactivar el sistema infrarojo. y al ser reiniciada manualmente o por corte de energia esta regresa a la posicion 1 definida como preset y posee control de velocidad para rotacion el transformador tiene un cable bastante corto lo que hace que la ubicacin para ser instalada tenga una toma de corriente.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byavidalb on 01/29/2014

es muy sencilla de configurar y utilizar, es posible desactivar el sistema infrarojo. y al ser reiniciada manualmente o por corte de energia esta regresa a la posicion 1 definida como preset. el transformador tiene un cable bastante corto lo que hace que la ubicacin para ser instalada tenga una toma de corriente. solucion implementada por mí, alargar ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byroltii on 01/15/2014

- nice picture - great picture in dark - easy to operate - many iphone&android apps to view&control the picture - many presets - easy setup - microphone and speaker work fine - need wire connection to install at first time Not really cons: - little bit slow PTZ - needed to buy EU plug converter, but It was mentioned in the description - maybe ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byctomazzoni on 09/21/2013

Easy to use, very handful. It's possible to access (after proper router configuration) the images by internet. There are not pan-tilt presets at the web interface, not allowing you to select several points at your will to scan. Also the horizontal scan is to long, and stops after some time. The image recording should continue after some internet disruption.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRHHartman on 08/30/2013

Great little camera, good quality for this price. Motors are quiet, green LED and IR-LEDs can be switched off when not needed, so the cam does not attract attention. I ordered this cam as a black version of SKU: 105212, but it turns out to be a completely different cam. This one will NOT work with surveillance station, except for continuous recording.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byivair on 02/09/2013

Beautiful camera, very nice image, good quality, easy to install . The pan and tilt controls work very good and motors are very quiet. Motion detect and e-mail notification with snapshots. The best. Control easily with mobile, with features pan and tilt preset positions. As the bandwidth is smaller access is very fast The power adapter is not EU plug ... Read more

2 1
  • posted byhuguinin on 02/09/2013

these little cameras continue to impress me. I've already bought a few and have an easy way of installation, no need to be an expert on the subject. Luckily I got a recording and monitoring software so its usefulness is at 100 x 100. its low cost is preferable to buy me expensive cameras have other ancillary functions. what surprises me most is the ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byMostroCesar on 02/01/2013

All Surveillance, easy placement and assembly, easy programming for a person without much computation skills, useful home, very good range, good visual definition both with and without light, easy programming in sensivilidad really an ideal camera for guys circuits working in LAN or home wifi I did not find against this team, I really like, I can not ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byhenrylle on 12/26/2012

Price is low, Mobile Interface is sufficient and work, Easy Management after initial configuration, Resolution Quality is compatible with price. Excellent resource night vision. I intend to buy another camera ASAP. I recommend. Took a round one month to arrive at Brazil, Initial configuration require cable. Is necessary to know about network configuration ... Read more

3 0
  • posted byaznorf on 12/01/2012

The delivery was fast!! Took 16 day to arrive in Brazil, it is so good. It is easy to use it on computer and easy to use on the mobile.Good price and the quality it is good too. The software and the interface are friendly. In my Blackberry, is not necessary a special program to see live image. Wireless works fine. There is three interfaces, one for ... Read more

5 2

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections