DX » Community » Reviews » Rechargeable Wireless Bluetooth V2.0 Music Speaker Player with TF Slot - Red
  • 5 star 2 ( 67% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymarcusroberto on 08/20/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:Really useful and easy to use. After first pairing, just need to be turned on to sync automatically with my cell phone. It has a very good max volume, even with electric shower on max, I can hear loud and clear.Cons:The battery could last a little longer, but it's a mino... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrenecanyon on 07/15/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:Good range with my iPhone, reasanable sound quality. Keeps your phone out of harms way. Cheap. Nice design with glossy finish. Sturdy. Easy to operate, almost no buttons.Cons:No separate line out, just via the USB cable. No warning if the device runs out of battery.OtherTh... Read more

1 0
  • posted bydreamer88 on 01/27/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:-Looks nice, -Works perfectly -Pretty good sound quality -Works fine with my Samsung galaxy note's bluetooth -Nice color and design -Has a small lanyard hole if you need it -Can adjust the volume from source or speaker itself -Can use normal 3.5mm jack to output music inst... Read more

4 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections