DX » Community » Reviews » Rechargeable Wireless Bluetooth V2.0 Music Speaker Player with TF Slot - Red
  • 5 star 2 ( 67% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymarcusroberto on 08/20/2013

Really useful and easy to use. After first pairing, just need to be turned on to sync automatically with my cell phone. It has a very good max volume, even with electric shower on max, I can hear loud and clear. The battery could last a little longer, but it's a minor complaint, since I can listen for about 2h before it ran out of juice. Beautiful design ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrenecanyon on 07/15/2012

Good range with my iPhone, reasanable sound quality. Keeps your phone out of harms way. Cheap. Nice design with glossy finish. Sturdy. Easy to operate, almost no buttons. No separate line out, just via the USB cable. No warning if the device runs out of battery. It would be nice if pairing with multiple phones worked easier. I don't see why the tf slot ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bydreamer88 on 01/27/2012

-Looks nice, -Works perfectly -Pretty good sound quality -Works fine with my Samsung galaxy note's bluetooth -Nice color and design -Has a small lanyard hole if you need it -Can adjust the volume from source or speaker itself -Can use normal 3.5mm jack to output music instead of bluetooth -Able to listen to music through bluetooth while charging the ... Read more

4 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections