Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byGreatmonkey1 on 10/27/2013

Looks good, Large enough to fit a larger pair of sunglasses Seems to be quite strong. Good protection for a good price. I have as a matter of fact already ordered two more of these for other pairs of glasses and for relatives. Took a little longer to arrive (about 35 business days I believe) but I guess with free shipment and at this price I shouldn'... Read more

0 0
  • posted byamart2010 on 07/31/2013

El material es liviano y apropiado para guardar y llevar los anteojos o gafas. La cremallera es una mejor opcion que los sistemas de cierre metalicos y otros sistemas que he conocido antes. El precio es razonable. No tengo por ahora ningun comentario, me parece que es el producto que necesitaba. Yo ordené seis para mi familia y estamos muy satisfechos.... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykc1 on 05/30/2013

Inexpensive, looks okay, perfect size for my Oakley Half Jackets. The case is not as protective as I thought it would be. The protective material used by the case feels like a thin cardboard material. If fact, my case arrived with a small dent in the case that was easy to push out. On a scale of 1 to 10 for protectiveness, with 1 being a microfiber ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMrNiemand on 04/02/2013

- It's a good size, I was having problems with mine because it was too way big. This one instead is small (exactly the size of my sunglasses); - It's hard outside and with a soft cloth inside, in other words, it will really protect whatever is inside it; - Simple look, but good quality; - Very cheap. - Well, I couldn't find any cons until now, I don'... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMarceloJSS on 01/29/2013

It's a great case for my sunglasses. It's cheap and hard enough to put in backpack and don't be afraid of my glasses being crushed. The inside is kind of soft, but I won't risk putting my eyeglasses on them, and I will always use my sunglasses wraped in some kind of scarf. The ziper isn't very good, you need to try hard to open and close. It's a great ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections