Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byth33n00b on 12/28/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Super cheap multi-tool. It's sturdy steel. I've used it countless times (all parts) and keep it in my desk in my lab. The saw is phenomenal. Very sharp teeth and easy to cut with. Cons:The spring in the scissors isn't attached. Will fall out. The knife isn't v... Read more

0 0
  • posted byComeq on 12/18/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- Cool design - Very cheap - Great material and build - Nice thing to keep around, you only know how it is really useful and handy to have one when you need it Cons:- Some tools are pretty hard to open - The scissors do not work, but actually the only tools I use are th... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAardmannetje on 11/12/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:First of all, the price is very good. The quality of this pocket knife is very good, everything is pretty sharp and it feels strong too. Some things could be a bit better but what do you expect for less than 4 dollars?! I used it to cut some wood (from a plant) it's ver... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfodivagyok on 07/31/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:That is seriously awesome. the philips sscrewdriver, the tin opener, the saw, the knife, the bottle opener all kicks ass. It's a rugged design, very good material. Cons:The scissor is not very good (it barely cuts paper), but I don't care about that. The rest of the cut... Read more

0 0
  • posted bythanakorn on 02/26/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Good price yeah it cheap. Looking good. Handy tool in everyday use. Steady enough for somthing not too hard. Ready to use out of the box. Cons:hard to open for some tool (this may be Pros. for strong spring). The shell not exactly fit around but can correct it by the hamm... Read more

0 0
  • posted byasasd on 09/08/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Cheap pocket knife with many functions. I've tried all of the and every on of the functions fork great. Its made of stainless steel and has a great rubbery grip on it. Feels really great. Cheap Stainless Steel Plenty of functions that works Perfect size Cons:Not... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJoachim3000 on 09/06/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:-Reasonably cheap -lots of features -feels sturdy -no backlash (?) -feels comfortable in your hand Cons:-The knife is very blunt. -I bought two pocket knives and the corkscrew is different in length and shape on both pocket knives. -the outer covers (with the black rubber... Read more

0 0
  • posted byKarlV on 05/27/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Contains a lot of features for its price. I can not find a simular knife with all these features for that price overhere. The general quality of the knife seems good. Good price/quality ration Cons:The only real con are the scissors. At first they did not work properly. T... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycrocsnoirs on 05/26/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Completely Stainless Steel Practical multi tool knife Heavy and sturdy Nice and sharp blade Perfect pocket size Nice grip on handle Cons:Could be a little less in price OtherThoughts:A longer blade would be helpfull but the size of this one is still ok Another t... Read more

0 0
  • posted byhardinpham on 05/14/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- Multi-fuctional. - Cheap, VERY CHEAP. - Durable material, and stainless. - Look shiny. - Useful in many ways. Cons:- The two steel pieces which cover the knife are loose (Not affect quality) - The scissors are quite useless. The metal axis (pivot) doesn't co... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections