Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymichelmmr on 12/15/2014

Easy to use, practical, compact , great for small repairs and aid. If you need a very useful tool , not sure to adqurir this product. Read more

Impression:Very good;

0 0 0

• posted byOlemVolle on 11/28/2014

So the aluminium finish on both sides of this pocket knife fell off the first day, after testing the blades on a sheet of paper. The different tools are very hard to unfold; it takes a lot of force. Once they're folded out and ready to go, they are very wiggly and not reliable at all. So folding things ... Read more

Impression:Unreliable,wiggly,blunt blades;

0 0 0

• posted bypoyhbruno on 01/02/2014

The knife is a great product in stainless steel and various functions q can be used in several different forms on the city day and when it makes an adventurous off-road in the woods or just to cut a fruit and quite useful. Cheap and beautiful knife inox quality and price The knife came not as sharp as ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byth33n00b on 12/28/2012

Super cheap multi-tool. It's sturdy steel. I've used it countless times (all parts) and keep it in my desk in my lab. The saw is phenomenal. Very sharp teeth and easy to cut with. The spring in the scissors isn't attached. Will fall out. The knife isn't very sharp. Screw driver stripped on me but it ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byComeq on 12/18/2012

- Cool design - Very cheap - Great material and build - Nice thing to keep around, you only know how it is really useful and handy to have one when you need it - Some tools are pretty hard to open - The scissors do not work, but actually the only tools I use are the knife, the can opener, the bottle ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byAardmannetje on 11/12/2012

First of all, the price is very good. The quality of this pocket knife is very good, everything is pretty sharp and it feels strong too. Some things could be a bit better but what do you expect for less than 4 dollars?! I used it to cut some wood (from a plant) it's very good working and also the scissors ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byfodivagyok on 07/31/2012

That is seriously awesome. the philips sscrewdriver, the tin opener, the saw, the knife, the bottle opener all kicks ass. It's a rugged design, very good material. The scissor is not very good (it barely cuts paper), but I don't care about that. The rest of the cutting tools are OK, but it will need ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bythanakorn on 02/26/2012

Good price yeah it cheap. Looking good. Handy tool in everyday use. Steady enough for somthing not too hard. Ready to use out of the box. hard to open for some tool (this may be Pros. for strong spring). The shell not exactly fit around but can correct it by the hammer. The scissors not really fit you ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byasasd on 09/08/2011

Cheap pocket knife with many functions. I've tried all of the and every on of the functions fork great. Its made of stainless steel and has a great rubbery grip on it. Feels really great. Cheap Stainless Steel Plenty of functions that works Perfect size Not really, as many said, the scissors is this ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byJoachim3000 on 09/06/2011

-Reasonably cheap -lots of features -feels sturdy -no backlash (?) -feels comfortable in your hand -The knife is very blunt. -I bought two pocket knives and the corkscrew is different in length and shape on both pocket knives. -the outer covers (with the black rubber pieces) are a bit loose on both pocket ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections