Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bypoyhbruno on 01/02/2014

The knife is a great product in stainless steel and various functions q can be used in several different forms on the city day and when it makes an adventurous off-road in the woods or just to cut a fruit and quite useful. Cheap and beautiful knife inox quality and price The knife came not as sharp as I thought I would even had q q tease and delay in ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byth33n00b on 12/28/2012

Super cheap multi-tool. It's sturdy steel. I've used it countless times (all parts) and keep it in my desk in my lab. The saw is phenomenal. Very sharp teeth and easy to cut with. The spring in the scissors isn't attached. Will fall out. The knife isn't very sharp. Screw driver stripped on me but it might have been my fault. If I needed another I would ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byComeq on 12/18/2012

- Cool design - Very cheap - Great material and build - Nice thing to keep around, you only know how it is really useful and handy to have one when you need it - Some tools are pretty hard to open - The scissors do not work, but actually the only tools I use are the knife, the can opener, the bottle opener and sometimes the screwdriver - This is a very ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAardmannetje on 11/12/2012

First of all, the price is very good. The quality of this pocket knife is very good, everything is pretty sharp and it feels strong too. Some things could be a bit better but what do you expect for less than 4 dollars?! I used it to cut some wood (from a plant) it's very good working and also the scissors work very well. I think the saws are really ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfodivagyok on 07/31/2012

That is seriously awesome. the philips sscrewdriver, the tin opener, the saw, the knife, the bottle opener all kicks ass. It's a rugged design, very good material. The scissor is not very good (it barely cuts paper), but I don't care about that. The rest of the cutting tools are OK, but it will need some sharpening soon. "Instant get" gadget.... Read more

0 0
  • posted bythanakorn on 02/26/2012

Good price yeah it cheap. Looking good. Handy tool in everyday use. Steady enough for somthing not too hard. Ready to use out of the box. hard to open for some tool (this may be Pros. for strong spring). The shell not exactly fit around but can correct it by the hammer. The scissors not really fit you may need to cut more than 2 time to get thing done.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byasasd on 09/08/2011

Cheap pocket knife with many functions. I've tried all of the and every on of the functions fork great. Its made of stainless steel and has a great rubbery grip on it. Feels really great. Cheap Stainless Steel Plenty of functions that works Perfect size Not really, as many said, the scissors is this pocket knife biggest weakness. But after them, I've ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJoachim3000 on 09/06/2011

-Reasonably cheap -lots of features -feels sturdy -no backlash (?) -feels comfortable in your hand -The knife is very blunt. -I bought two pocket knives and the corkscrew is different in length and shape on both pocket knives. -the outer covers (with the black rubber pieces) are a bit loose on both pocket knives -On of the pocket knives has a dent. ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byKarlV on 05/27/2011

Contains a lot of features for its price. I can not find a simular knife with all these features for that price overhere. The general quality of the knife seems good. Good price/quality ration The only real con are the scissors. At first they did not work properly. This is because the spring is not attached very well. You have to fix it with glue. Otherwise,... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycrocsnoirs on 05/26/2011

Completely Stainless Steel Practical multi tool knife Heavy and sturdy Nice and sharp blade Perfect pocket size Nice grip on handle Could be a little less in price A longer blade would be helpfull but the size of this one is still ok Another thing practical can be added on this knife, a fire starter flint I've purchase this knife to complete a survival ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections