DX » Community » Reviews » DIY Silicone Thermal Pad Heat Conduct Mat for Heat Sink - Grey (400mm x 200mm x 1mm)
Customer’s impression:
Good product
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byOctav2014 on 01/20/2015

Impression:Good product;

Pros: big shape size, quality material. The thermal pad sems to do the job very well, I already used it to replace the old one in my laptop, also on a video card. Replacing the thermal pad is a thing must be done, especially in old devices, because in time, the original pad may transffer less or... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted bymyrddraal on 11/01/2013

-Lots of it -Does the job -Plastic on both sides you can peel off making cutting easy -Still a bit pricy for how basic it is but this amount will last you I was cleaning a GTX 260 and saw how battered the thermal padding was. After replacement and a new greasing on the die, benchmarking held and... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted bycheavenly on 10/01/2013

Its not cheap but it works very well. I Used it in isothermal car fridge between heat sink and TEC. Easy to install and cutting. No any tools need to plant it on surface. Both sides are protected with plastic foil so no worries about keeping clean. I am very glad with this purchase Its not cheap.... Read more

1 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted bySteamroller83 on 02/16/2013

Its cheap and it works very well. Used it on VRM cooling, the heatsink was quite hot, which means the thermalpad is doing its job! Very soft and easy to cut out! The only con i can remember is that it leaves some oily residue after removal. Not much, but the surface remains a bit greasy. One more... Read more

3 0

ViewMore Hide

DX Everywhere