DX » Community » Reviews » GM700 1.5" LCD Non-Contact Infrared Thermometer - Yellow + Black (1 x 9V)
  • 5 star 16 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byperpetumobil on 01/29/2014

- Werry good "bang for the bucks"! - Lot of options; min, max, avg, max & min allarm, memory.... - Wide measurement range. - Large, clear display with nice blue backlight - EMS- correction Nothing important to say for this money. Maybe beep beep sound after each trigger release, cannot turn off ? Worth every cent! Lot of options was suprise ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBulo on 12/27/2013

I was looking for a tool to find energy wastes in my home. I suspected a few areas to be colder than others, but this tool is a great help to find heat losses. Once the problem is found, it could be easy (or not :-) to prevent it. I'm not able to verify if the temperatures given by the thermometer are really true, but what interests me most is the difference ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySpozito on 12/19/2013

very good piece of stuff good construction work well good material after release of button the thermometer beeps and it can not be switched off very satisfied, lots of ways to use lots of "fun" it is possible to store about 6 values. Thermometer offeres features as ttemperature comparasion, low and high temperature alarm, counts avaerage temperature,... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylulla3 on 09/21/2013

I got this product last week. I tried to use in several conditions. It is a very good piece of tool when you interested in physics. You would be surprised how hot your barbecue can be or even how cold the water that runs in a river. I tested in the atmosphere and got very nice results. I would definitely recommend this tool for people that works in ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfelipemotta on 08/07/2013

Nice equipment. It has a great temperature range for the price as well some other important regulations according to the material you are measuring (Emissivity) which is important because it can affect the readouts during the use. It is a little bit expensive considering general DX price levels, but who cares if it works perfectly and comes with many ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTiagoFalci on 07/31/2013

Ease of use, rubber that improves the grip, nice backlight, laser helping the aiming... Exactly what I was looking for... Certainly has a good quality, I just haven't analyzed how accurated is the sensor yet... I would prefer to disable the beep... well packed, with an English written manual. It took 24 days to get here in Brazil... You just need to ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfscheis on 07/09/2013

- Very precise, very good price, high quality plastic material, material feels rubbery, strong red laser pointer, illuminated LCD display looks awesome at night works. - Doesn't seems to consume a lot of battery. - Display shows a lot of information, it is possible to set up alarms to very high temperatures and very low temperature. - Has no case, which ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykwoloo on 06/14/2013

- Good construction - Nice design - Battery included - Backlit screen - Very easy to use ... just aim the laser ligth and you have it - High temperature range (-50 to 700ºC) - Laser can be turned on/off - Can adjust emissivity to have accurate results on different materials (specially bright metals need adjusting). A list of adjusting values is ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byZusidal on 05/13/2013

Have used this thermometer for everything from cooking, welding, brazing to see inside and outside temperature and it seems to me that it is accurate enough for me .. have also used it to see Temperatures in the wake of cars with good results .. got a big surprise when I measured Temperatures on a 300 watt halogen lamp, less than an hour after the lamp ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byDimitrisBiza on 05/02/2013

Wide range of temps. Celcius and Faregheit mesuring. Spontanius reading of the temp. I can't seem to find some cons for this product. It will be nice to have some kind of a case with the product so it won't be laying here and there but at that price it will be asking alote! I could'n thought a better buy than that item. A very good priced IrThermometer.... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections