DX » Community » Reviews » GM700 1.5" LCD Non-Contact Infrared Thermometer - Yellow + Black (1 x 9V)
Customer’s impression:
good Perfecto very good buy made with good quality material
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byManoRAW on 07/30/2015

-Perfect solid plastic handle -Informative display -Built-in laser pointer -Wide usage It has 0.95 emissivity coefficient by default, but you would to read instructions about that. It has personal emissivity coefficient for different kind of scanning materials (wood, metal etc). Accuracy a bit No... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byEdward63 on 07/25/2015

Order to delivery: 45 days. Pros: Accurate readings as long as the unit has stabilised to room temperature. Excellent construction. Highly recommended. Cons: None.

Impression:very good buy;

0 0 0

• posted byRingmaster2 on 07/06/2015

Comparing this with the others I bought, this last a lot without any problems, the trigger and switch are robust, clear screen very easy to use. I recomend it for cooking, welding, etc, very exact (caution with materials very reflectant surface, you will get a lower temp value than real).

Impression:Perfecto,made with good quality material;

0 0 0

• posted bydsm17 on 04/29/2015

Funciona perfectamente, está hecho con buenos materiales, no es duro, pero tampoco se siente barato. Mide bien. Totalmente recomendable. Works perfectly. It's mada with good materials, not hard, but doesn't feel cheap neither. Good measures. I recommend it totally.

Impression:Perfecto,very good buy;

0 0 0

• posted bySILICIO32 on 01/22/2015

Todo llego en condiciones y en elplazo correcto, el enbalaje fue todo correcto. y muchas gracias por su atencion. Saludos

0 0 0

• posted bynejc505 on 01/07/2015

I am very pleased with nakupon and the logistics of delivery. Yet, I decided to buy from you. Vili Z.

Impression:very good buy;

0 0 0

• posted byjplee on 09/16/2014

i've used it for a while now for my restaurant,its very useful,sanitary and the reading is perfect.the quality material is very good the grip area is a non slippery material.you can use it for hot and cold surfaces.the buttons for the selection are made with good materials. Thank you so much DX.

Impression:made with good quality material;

0 0 1

• posted byperpetumobil on 01/29/2014

- Werry good "bang for the bucks"! - Lot of options; min, max, avg, max & min allarm, memory.... - Wide measurement range. - Large, clear display with nice blue backlight - EMS- correction Nothing important to say for this money. Maybe beep beep sound after each trigger release, off... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byBulo on 12/27/2013

I was looking for a tool to find energy wastes in my home. I suspected a few areas to be colder than others, but this tool is a great help to find heat losses. Once the problem is found, it could be easy (or not :-) to prevent it. I'm not able to verify if the temperatures given by the are really... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bySpozito on 12/19/2013

very good piece of stuff good construction work well good material after release of button the thermometer beeps and it can not be switched off very satisfied, lots of ways to use lots of "fun" it is possible to store about 6 values. Thermometer offeres features as ttemperature low and... Read more

0 0 0

DX Everywhere