DX » Community » Reviews » GM700 1.5" LCD Non-Contact Infrared Thermometer - Yellow + Black (1 x 9V)
  • 5 star 10 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

• works perfectly for my needs

posted by Zusidal on 05/13/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:

Have used this thermometer for everything from cooking, welding, brazing to see inside and outside temperature and it seems to me that it is accurate enough for me ..
    have also used it to see Temperatures in the wake of cars with good results ..
    got a big surprise when I measured Temperatures on a 300 watt halogen lamp, less than an hour after the lamp was put on it passed the 275 degrees Celsius, that is hot and dangerous that ...
    Having now used it over 3 months and still use the battery that came with it, has probably not been using it daily, but 5 out of 7 days a week and several times a day all this time without any problem.
    Otherwise, it is easy to use, comes with instruction manual and battery and easy to carry and fits well in the hand.

Cons:

Nothing to complain that I have discovered yet and I've used it over 3 months ...

OtherThoughts:

works perfectly for my needs....

Quick delivered, around 3 weeks from China to Norway including Norwegian customs ..
    good user friendliness and quality in relation to price.
    a good buy in my eyes...

Bottomline:

I like it ....

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections