DX » Community » Reviews » 2300mAh Rechargeable External Battery Back Case for Iphone 4 - Black
  • 5 star 3 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byphilipswong on 04/23/2013

Haven't test the battery for actual capacity but both charged up my 2 iPhones from 10% all the way up to 100%, recharge the phone again and it went from 20% to 50% and then stopped. I will say the stated capacity is true. The battery cases use the same iphone 30 pins connector, there is a charge LED indicator that turns between red and green to tell ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBanderas07 on 03/19/2013

I recommend this, though the battery covers input is standard (iphone) connection. Good if you have other accessories to your iphone, which means that you do not need to remove the battery cover at any time... Another thing that is good is that the standard charging input, does not give you problems when charging, as most of the converted micro USB-... Read more

0 0
  • posted byviniciuscmac on 11/12/2012

Very useful! Fits great on iPhone 4S too! The battery is great, i will never stay out of battery again! Almost two times the battery of my iPhone. Its lighter than a lot of normal cases on the market. Love it!!! The case is hard, so its hard to break too, very good job making this case with battery. Nothing, the product is great the way it is. Could ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections