DX » Community » Reviews » Magnetic Tape Style Protective Silicone Back Case for Samsung i9100 - Deep Pink
  • 5 star 2 ( 67% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byjeis002 on 06/26/2013

It is a very great fun color of course. And a retro casette phone case is something that everyone born before 1990 should have. The case fits perfectly and stays on. It saved my phone a lot of thimes already. Some of the hole aren't exactly in the right place, but that does not affect the work of the phone. -Dust can stick to the rubber but is easy ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycricrii on 03/04/2013

It is great for the price you pay. It offers a great grip when handling the cellphone. All the holes are in the proper place. It fits perfectly and stays on. It allowed you to place it in a horizontal surface and not to worry when the phone vibrates because it minimizes the movement. Es un producto genial para el precio que se paga por él. Te ofrece ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bywilliamalban on 10/02/2012

- Super easy to use. - Beautifull, it looks stunning, my girlfriend loved. - Very well build and made with good quality rubber.. - Fits very nice on phone. - Some of the hole aren't exactly in the right place, but that does not affect the work of the phone. -Dust can stick to the rubber material - but easy to wash away with soap and water. - It will ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections