Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byttravesa on 05/28/2008

-Good screen -Small but big enough to be handled correctly -8bits games on a hand -Nice sound -Cheaper than a original PS2/PS3 gamepad :) -Play Mario in your new big TFT screen! -Button feeling not so good (NES was better) -The 99in1 games cartridge has few good games -No save option -No new cartridges ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byishiyakazuo on 04/11/2008

- Great, clear screen (good size too) - Lots of great games - I like the blue color - Good button response - Headphone jack so that you don't annoy (or make jealous) people around you - Screen a little off-center - Flipped A and B buttons makes Super Mario a little rough - Took me a minute or two to ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymoneysa on 03/12/2008

Lots of games to play,Nice & compact for pocket.Nice Design,Real bonus for the 99 in 1.Brings back childhood memories.Graphics is very nice when for this device.Sound qulity is great.Game selection is great.It wont get you bored of playing to quick Cartridge sticking out.Maybe in future MicroSd card ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymanica on 12/11/2007

Great old school games without the old school lighting problem from game boy. The color of the console is way cool. No serious con...just getting used to size. Maybe I'm getting too old to play handheld games. I don't mind the cartridge sticking out. It would be good if it was hidden. Oh, well. Can't ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byhemmansaegarn on 11/16/2007

The screen is really good. The image quality is something that I didn't expect for a toy at this pricelevel. TV out image is excellent (once I put it through the DVD player due to NTSC). With 99 games and batteries included this is a bargain. Love the soccer game and my old favourite Galaga Can't save ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bycelamantia on 10/16/2007

This is a very nice unit! 99 included games for less than just the console for most competitors. Bright screen, volume control, lightweight. The game cartridge came broken; the crystal and an SMT resister were snapped off the board. I soldered it back together and it works, but if the cartridge isn't ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byiCABBAGESi on 10/11/2007

Nice size about the same sice as a gba micro. Screen is really good quality especilaly for the price. 99 games come with it. Will play 1000s of other 8bit games and with a converter 16bit games. It has TV out wich is great ! Sound is good quality and quite loud well only con i could maybe say is that ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byCABBAGES on 09/08/2007

Amazing Price for what you get. Screen is really quite good quality especially since its so cheap. There is quite a few great games on the 99 in 1 game card you get with this. you can buy more games if you get bored of the 99 you get with it. With a converter you can play the megadrive/genesis carts ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections