DX » Community » Reviews » Aluminum Alloy Goose Feather Style Capacitive Touch Screen Stylus Pen - Silver
  • 5 star 3 ( 75% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 25% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymvize on 07/05/2013

Nice fine pointed stylus. Helps keep the screen clean and free of greasy marks. There is very little else I can add. A little cheap looking, but otherwise fine. I'd certainly buy another. There is very little else I can add. Buy one for a friend or family member. My kids love it for games and drawing. There is very little else I can add. Good value ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDomiii on 02/04/2013

The quality of this Stylus Pen is very good. Even the rubber tip is in a good quality and very durable. It is very light stylus. The feather makes it look like a nip and this makes it a very special and good looking stylus pen. You could thin the feahter would interfere you writing. But it does not. It is very smooth in your hand and you can write very ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjore2426 on 01/17/2013

it works, the stylus is easy to use, lays nicely in your hand it is cheap plastic, it must be a goose feather. i have never seen such goose feather. the marks of the factory stays on the feather ( there is a big dot on the innerline of the feather) the top of the stylus is made of silicon, you can press it. i do have an other stylus, but the top is ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byCSummers on 01/20/2012

Strange-looking Stylus; will make heads turn when using, especially in a business environment. Good feel on the tablet surface. By design, a little hard to carry in your pocket... Look, I realize this won't appeal to everyone, but for those of us of an older generation, it's not only a statement ("Get off my lawn...er...tablet, whippersnapper!&... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections