DX » Community » Reviews » Professional Training Boxing Glove - Black + White (Pair)
  • 5 star 4 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byjjstb on 06/07/2014

I bought to save my muay thai glove in trainings. - It's a GREAT glove. - Very well built. Fits perfectly in the hand - it's kind hard to take it off, actually, of how tighter it fits. - It comes in a very usefull case, that is realy small, and save space in your training bag. - do not smell - It gives you the UFC view of the fight. No Cons, actualy.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byLucasfsilva on 07/30/2013

One of the best orders I have ever done. It is well built and resistant for such a low price. A great mixed martial arts (MMA) glove . Knuckle and overhand protection. Probably will resist easily through my harsh training. Nice claw drawing above the fingers. It has an elastic band in the wrist, so it will hold tight your hand. The velcro also has a ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byclauagui on 05/14/2013

+++ These gloves really surprised me for the excellent quality. They fit very well and the look is just great. The packaging is very good as well, and has a fine presentation+++ --- No cons up to now, however, I have not used them much really---The price is just fine and it is worth it. Very recommended for fight and martial arts lovers. The price is ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDiegoMarcel on 12/21/2012

I bought to save my muay thai glove in trainings. - It's a GREAT glove. - Very well built. Fits perfectly in the hand - it's kind hard to take it off, actually, of how tighter it fits. - It comes in a very usefull case, that is realy small, and save space in your training bag. - do not smell - It gives you the UFC view of the fight. No Cons, actualy.... Read more

4 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections