DX » Community » Reviews » Professional Training Boxing Glove - Black + White (Pair)
Customer’s impression:
Very good
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byleandroamendes on 09/23/2014

Really nice gloves, I already have one and it is very good, durable and fits well in my hand Read more

Impression:Very good;

0 0 0

• posted byjjstb on 06/07/2014

I bought to save my muay thai glove in trainings. - It's a GREAT glove. - Very well built. Fits perfectly in the hand - it's kind hard to take it off, actually, of how tighter it fits. - It comes in a very usefull case, that is realy small, and save space in your training bag. - do not smell - It gives ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byLucasfsilva on 07/30/2013

One of the best orders I have ever done. It is well built and resistant for such a low price. A great mixed martial arts (MMA) glove . Knuckle and overhand protection. Probably will resist easily through my harsh training. Nice claw drawing above the fingers. It has an elastic band in the wrist, so it ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byclauagui on 05/14/2013

+++ These gloves really surprised me for the excellent quality. They fit very well and the look is just great. The packaging is very good as well, and has a fine presentation+++ --- No cons up to now, however, I have not used them much really---The price is just fine and it is worth it. Very recommended ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byDiegoMarcel on 12/21/2012

I bought to save my muay thai glove in trainings. - It's a GREAT glove. - Very well built. Fits perfectly in the hand - it's kind hard to take it off, actually, of how tighter it fits. - It comes in a very usefull case, that is realy small, and save space in your training bag. - do not smell - It gives ... Read more

0 0 4

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections