DX » Community » Reviews » Unique Simulation Dummy Zoom Lens Thermos Mug Cup (500ml)
  • 5 star 3 ( 75% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 25% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byNightman12 on 08/15/2013

The mug seems to be of high quality. It looks very accurate and like a real lens. You can tell that it is fake upon very close inspection, but otherwise it looks real. Mine has fooled more than a few people! The lid isn't completely leak-proof, but it works OK as long as you have the mug upright. It is good for driving and drinking, but you wouldn't ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byABathingApe on 01/29/2013

Handsome mug Feels very robust in hand Nice detail to exterior Price could be a bit lower 2 of the switches are a bit loose Difficult to clean with average or larger sized hands No rubber zoom and focus rings like the official Canon mugs I use this mug in the office all of the time. I own the Canon official lens mug, a 70-200 f4 IS copy, and the difference ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byteazer21 on 12/23/2012

This item is very realistic looking. It has movable parts that adds to the look. it includes a steel interior which keeps hot beverages hot. It's the perfect size at 500ml. I gave it as a gift to a photographer and it went over very well. No cons although the price could be a little lower considering it is just a mug. Highly recommended. Would buy this ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byThiagoGiesbrech on 08/23/2012

Acabamento muito bom Realmente segura a temperatura dos líquidos Boa capacidade de líquidos Não transfere calor ou frio para as mãos Meio dificil de lavar Se lavada em lavalouça perde caracteristicas originais como tinta, escritos, etc... Produto bem acabado, muito bonito e de boa durabilidade, tirando a questão da lavagem ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections