DX » Community » Reviews » E27 to E27 Remote Control Light Bulb Socket (AC 110~250V)
  • 5 star 16 ( 70% )
  • 4 star 7 ( 30% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bytracer100 on 05/01/2014

this remote control light bulb is the best solution for Ceiling fan with light . you dont have to go and pull the string to close the light at night. you can select the bulb by youre self (color Light intensity( , not bulb that is combined with the remote on other Devices. Very sturdy material on the outside and easy to install and operate Non that ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTHaugen on 04/04/2014

Easy to install and works reliably. "Plug & play" Long battery life with the supplied batteries. Even if the remote was used to switch the lamp off I can turn the wall switch off, wait 2-3 sec and turn the light on. Very good value for money. Will not fit small lamps well as it makes the bulb stick out a bit. Supports up to 50W bulbs. ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrcristi on 11/15/2013

Very easy to install and to use Very good range of activation (tried from the neighbour ´s house, 10 meters away and with several brick walls between the device and the remote, it worked 95% of the time) Instructions aren´t clear, specially if you need the change its code to avoid conflicts with other similar units. Remote are hard to identify ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygardenal2d on 10/06/2013

This is a great product, goes in between the bulb and the socket on E27 standard sockets (Brazil). Very sturdy material on the outside and easy to install and operate. Can be configured to work with other remote controls from this switch. Sometimes when switching off from the wall switch and turning it on right away it won't come on, you have to wait ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byDavidjoseph on 09/19/2013

Very easy to use. You only take out the bulb, screw it in, and screw the bulb into the socket of the device. We are using it when going to bed, so I can remotely switch off the lights when already in the bed, which is nice. It takes some additional space so you might want to verify that the bulb still fits in with this. You cannot have extreme amount ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byclaubervs on 09/07/2013

This is a great product, goes in between the bulb and the socket on E27 standard sockets (Brazil). Very sturdy material on the outside and easy to install and operate. Can be configured to work with other remote controls from this switch. Sometimes when switching off from the wall switch and turning it on right away it won't come on, you have to wait ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymarcosdemori on 05/06/2013

its very simple to use, no need to be expert, i.e. its just like another light bulb the range is quiet good, you can use it from distance of 8 meters including walls in its way you dont have to turn the remote directly to the lamp in order to use it, its simply need a little click Nothing that I can think of. It just work as it is suppose to work. it ... Read more

ShoW! My product
    0 0
  • posted byemms12 on 04/04/2013

Great product easy to use just plug and play Works very well, and the battery on the remote lasts a very long time couldn't find any I bought one of these a year ago, and lost the remote, so now i bought another one. both work great. Tried to check the power consumption when device is off, but couldn't measure it, so its probably very low. interestingly ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byEJPENAFLORM on 02/20/2013

1. Excelente producto que me ha permitido implementar control remoto a todas las luces de mi habitación y la de mi madre que es una persona anciana. 2. Es posible configurar un control remoto para que gobierne a varios dispositivos. Permitiendo así tener varios controles remotos de reemplazo. 1. Sería genial que el alcance del control ... Read more

1 1
  • posted byKonry on 01/10/2013

Easy to install, good quality material and overall this product works great according to my expectations. The advantage is the cell because in my country it costs about 30 € I did not find any disadvantages. When you turn off the power switch and the power supply to weaning, the device loses its memory, I mean when I turn off the lamp, then I turn off ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections