DX » Community » Reviews » E27 to E27 Remote Control Light Bulb Socket (AC 110~250V)
  • 5 star 14 ( 74% )
  • 4 star 5 ( 26% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bygardenal2d on 10/06/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This is a great product, goes in between the bulb and the socket on E27 standard sockets (Brazil). Very sturdy material on the outside and easy to install and operate. Can be configured to work with other remote controls from this switch. Cons:Sometimes when s... Read more

1 0
  • posted byclaubervs on 09/07/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This is a great product, goes in between the bulb and the socket on E27 standard sockets (Brazil). Very sturdy material on the outside and easy to install and operate. Can be configured to work with other remote controls from this switch. Cons:Sometimes when s... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymarcosdemori on 05/06/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:its very simple to use, no need to be expert, i.e. its just like another light bulb the range is quiet good, you can use it from distance of 8 meters including walls in its way you dont have to turn the remote directly to the lamp in order to use it, its simpl... Read more

ShoW! My product
    0 0
  • posted byemms12 on 04/04/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Great product easy to use just plug and play Works very well, and the battery on the remote lasts a very long time Cons:couldn't find any OtherThoughts:I bought one of these a year ago, and lost the remote, so now i bought another one. both work great. Tried to check th... Read more

0 0
  • posted byEJPENAFLORM on 02/20/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:1. Excelente producto que me ha permitido implementar control remoto a todas las luces de mi habitación y la de mi madre que es una persona anciana. 2. Es posible configurar un control remoto para que gobierne a varios dispositivos. Permitiendo así t... Read more

1 1
  • posted byKonry on 01/10/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Easy to install, good quality material and overall this product works great according to my expectations. The advantage is the cell because in my country it costs about 30 € Cons:I did not find any disadvantages. OtherThoughts:When you turn off the power switch... Read more

0 0
  • posted bys0tzz on 01/03/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:works well as advertised. the range is good, built is good, contact is good, everything looks money well spent. Cons:the item is a bit too thick making my lightbulb stemmed out of the lamp. the design could be better i guess. OtherThoughts:given that the product is alre... Read more

0 1
  • posted bydanilarcher on 12/22/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Its really easy to use, very practical and i loved it. I dont have to get out of bed to turn the light on and off anymore. Love it. Extremely usefull when i want to read at night and turn the lights off without being cold. I can still be comfy. Cons:Nothing i can think... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMDLFMT on 12/18/2012

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Es muy bueno el alcance, dentro de una casa se lo puede encender (con las baterías cargadas) desde al menos 10 m. de distancia. Incluye las baterías, con lo cual no hay que perder tiempo ni dinero en comprarlas. Tenerlo en cuenta al momento de ver el... Read more

0 0
  • posted byserangoon55 on 12/12/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Easy to use. Just screw in the light bulb and screw the assembly into your light socket and it will just work. The control range is also quite far, more than 10m when there is no blockage and battery is new.This is a remote switch that use radio frequency henc... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections