DX » Community » Reviews » E27 to E27 Remote Control Light Bulb Socket (AC 110~250V)
Customer’s impression:
Useful Otimo Easy to install and works reliably
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bylaborin on 12/10/2014

Pros: * The remote works even if im in another room. * Arrived in 3 weeks to Mexico. Cons: * Sometimes i have to push the button two or three times to turn the light on or off. * Bought two, the first one stopped working after a couple of days. The other is still working, have been using it daily for ... Read more

Impression:Useful;

0 0 0

• posted bywindpanda on 12/08/2014

100% recomendado. Pros: Produto de boa qualidade, economico, facil instalação Con; Nenhum Read more

Impression:Otimo;

0 0 0

• posted byfecou on 12/07/2014

a disadvantage is that all remotes operate on the same frequency . one light on is all the lights on. also the lamps not need to go on. Read more

Impression:Easy to install and works reliably;

0 0 0

• posted bytracer100 on 05/01/2014

this remote control light bulb is the best solution for Ceiling fan with light . you dont have to go and pull the string to close the light at night. you can select the bulb by youre self (color Light intensity( , not bulb that is combined with the remote on other Devices. Very sturdy material on the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byTHaugen on 04/04/2014

Easy to install and works reliably. "Plug & play" Long battery life with the supplied batteries. Even if the remote was used to switch the lamp off I can turn the wall switch off, wait 2-3 sec and turn the light on. Very good value for money. Will not fit small lamps well as it makes the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byrcristi on 11/15/2013

Very easy to install and to use Very good range of activation (tried from the neighbour ´s house, 10 meters away and with several brick walls between the device and the remote, it worked 95% of the time) Instructions aren´t clear, specially if you need the change its code to avoid conflicts ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bygardenal2d on 10/06/2013

This is a great product, goes in between the bulb and the socket on E27 standard sockets (Brazil). Very sturdy material on the outside and easy to install and operate. Can be configured to work with other remote controls from this switch. Sometimes when switching off from the wall switch and turning ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byDavidjoseph on 09/19/2013

Very easy to use. You only take out the bulb, screw it in, and screw the bulb into the socket of the device. We are using it when going to bed, so I can remotely switch off the lights when already in the bed, which is nice. It takes some additional space so you might want to verify that the bulb still ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byclaubervs on 09/07/2013

This is a great product, goes in between the bulb and the socket on E27 standard sockets (Brazil). Very sturdy material on the outside and easy to install and operate. Can be configured to work with other remote controls from this switch. Sometimes when switching off from the wall switch and turning ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymarcosdemori on 05/06/2013

its very simple to use, no need to be expert, i.e. its just like another light bulb the range is quiet good, you can use it from distance of 8 meters including walls in its way you dont have to turn the remote directly to the lamp in order to use it, its simply need a little click Nothing that I can ... Read more

ShoW! My product

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections