DX » Community » Reviews » Q5I 2.3" LCD Screen Triple SIM 3-Network Standby Quadband TV Cell Phone w/ Wi-Fi + JAVA - Black
  • 5 star 3 ( 43% )
  • 4 star 4 ( 57% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byaero82 on 09/09/2013

one year using this phone and I can talk to a lot of truth to it. It is an excellent phone for its price. need to optimize it to improve its performance in relation to the internet. The ability to install java is very useful and allows multiple programs install him. Very good photo camera. Huge storage capacity with two micro SD slots. Good TV and radio ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjosestein1532 on 08/03/2012

-Good good looking cell phone, and it have a lot of good characteristics like one wonderful camera and a good TV and fm radio, but decently the most amazing thing is that you can manage 3 lines in one phone and in Chile this is amazing because you can have all the phone companies in your pocket and save a lot of money. Maybe the user guide its not the ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymarcuspoa on 05/09/2012

3 chips is very nice Build quality is good menu have some languages include portuguese 3 chips é fenomenal! A qualidade do material é boa O menu aceita várias línguas, incluindo português batery work only 8hrs include stand by time! But i subtitute this for one nokia batery and now is every ok! A bateria é péssima,... Read more

2 2
  • posted byladiesman216 on 03/13/2012

- lightweight and durable - two Sd Card Slots - Phone, Wi- FI, TV and FM reception are perfect. - 3D Speaker is very good - Arrived quickly - 3.5 mm jack - very long lasting battery - both camera are very good, 12megapixl on the back - love the tv feature, - To remove SD Cards you need to remove battery. - no volume rocker on the side of the phone, ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byinstrutecks on 02/01/2012

lightweight and durable good battery duration easy to enter it is as described in the announcement the front and back cameras are very good for this category so simple that it lacks some advanced settings such as uppercase mild difficulty to open the mobile has no internet connection for PC. 2G egde. right is not mentioned in the announcement but the ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygarciadi on 01/17/2012

Pros: - the best speaker. - Phone, Wi- FI, TV and FM reception are great. - Arrived fast to my hands (between 20 days). - Universal 3.5mm jack - Battery last a lot. - Usb conection - good latern - two Sd Card Slots - The cell phone work right with 3 lines Cons: - Shift key to switch between caps letters does not work. - To remove SD Cards you need to ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycamdiurno on 12/25/2011

- All features works as described. - Very loud speaker. - Phone, Wi- FI, TV and FM reception are great. - Arrived fast to my hands (between 15 days). - Universal 3.5mm jack and micro-usb port makes it easy to plug everywhere. - Battery last a lot. - JAVA is veeeery slow. - Shift key to switch between caps letters does not work. - SD Card slot 1 can'... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections