DX » Community » Reviews » 6-Port 1080P HDMI Switch w/ Remote Controller (5-IN/1-OUT)
Customer’s impression:
good Very good Convenient and versatile Very good product samll
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by10753401 on 06/06/2017

Impression:Very good;

Just tryed and it's working good for now.

23 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted by10109279 on 05/03/2017

Impression:Convenient;

Ne fonctionne pas pour commuter certains appareils tel que la PS4. Le commutateur n'arrive pas à détecter la PS4. Je suis obligé de démarrer un autre appareil pour qu'il détecte ma PS4. J'ai été obligé de la branché sur un port spécifique pour que ça fonctionne. Par contre un ami l'a et ne s'en... Read more

27 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted bygcap11 on 03/09/2017

Impression:good;

i bought the device due to the good reviews and also for a test buying at deal extreme . the product is small and it works well as described in the former reviews. however it is quite disappointing that the remote control doesn't work at all. there is not that much i can do wrong i think. the was... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byronaldvanrooij on 10/29/2016

werkt goed! maar trekt wel veel vermogen 5A max volgens de beschrijving. De USB poort op mijn tv is niet sterk genoeg dus een aparte usb voeding nodig! Alles voelt goedkoop aan, maar ja dat is het ook! Ronald

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted bytotisajol on 09/12/2016

Impression:Very good product samll, and versatile;

So small product, very small, and versatile, can connect raspberry, tdt, computer, ps, and any component you want!!

3 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted bymrmonkus on 07/18/2016

Impression:Convenient;

PROTIPS: • Android users can download the Peel Remote or irplus app to use their phone as the remote controller instead of the one that comes with it. It takes some experimenting to find the right configuration. • The input selection will automatically switch if a new signal is detected. For I my... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted bysoldie on 03/23/2015

Small and easy to use

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted bymartendriesser on 02/14/2015

Just simple device. Does autoselect, but can be overruled with remote. I've learned my HARMONY ONE the IR signal and now I can use the set top box in combi with DVD/speaker device. My old switch took the 'newest' signal availible, but that was not always the correct signal. Now my HARMONY ONE of... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byfsbarbosa on 08/07/2014

Impression:Very good;

Very good

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byjuahan on 06/25/2014

- Works as it should - Input numbers on remote are better than just arrows - Knows when to change input when new device is started, this is very good - Extension cord for the IR-receiver, the device itself can be placed behind the tv and then the IR-receiver can just be lead to proper visible - I... Read more

0 1

ViewMore Hide

DX Everywhere