DX » Community » Reviews » N-95 Bluetooth Handsfree Headset (100-Hour Stand By)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byMechax8 on 08/01/2013

Well, it's cheap, small, easy to carry, built-in battery, comfortable, easy to use, the mic has a good capitation, it's discrete. Until now it's good. The sound quality it's not too good, sometimes the data transfer from the cell to the earphone fails and you can't understand what people are saying on ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byRealmaven on 05/03/2010

Very small, neat appearance device. Easy to understand operations. In ear stays perfectly and looks very beautiful. Come up with all necessary accessories. Neat packaging. With this device, I hear the talk, but the other end of the talking I hear a very quiet and with the aid. This is the only downside.... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bykevlarthegood on 03/12/2010

Nothing It's nice, small, and seems very practical. Pity it does not really work. The person at the other end will only hear about every 4th word IF they listen very carefully. Voice from the other party comes though about every third word with static in between. Less than a meter wide with a mobile ... Read more

0 0 3

• posted byrcoville on 02/18/2010

None. Absolutely, and positively none. Unless of course all you want is a flashing blue light so everyone will THINK you're wearing a bluetooth earset. After charging it for the two hours needed to get the battery up, it took a LOT of playing around for it to finally broadcast so the phone could pick ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byalesgarbi on 01/31/2010

- excellent sound (clean and loud enough even in noisy places) - excellent mic range (no need to speak loud in order to people hear it) - easy connection configuration - comfortable use - excellent battery-using ratio. It can stay over than 2 weeks in standby mode (8hrs per day - average, and 10minutes ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysislac on 10/14/2009

-Pequeno, leve. -Fácil de operar, uma vez que você entende (eu vou descrever na seção abaixo). Alcance da recepção correta, quando carregado. -Parece que a recepção diminui com o nivel baixo de bateria. -Sempre é bom manter carregado. (Como fazer funcionar)... Read more

1 0 1

• posted byTelles on 08/26/2009

Batterry lasts about one week (1 to 2 hour per day use) Works with any nokia charger Pair with more then 1 phone Auto power off after unpainring The ear support is made by cheap plastic. Sound quality vary Its my first bluetooth headset. I bought two of then, leaving one on may car and another on my ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byindask8 on 06/20/2009

-Very small, very light. -Easy to operate once you know how (I'll describe on the other thoughts section). -Correct sound. -Reception range correct once charged. -Looks like the reception range goes down with the battery... -No cut off charge, so don't forget it. (How to make it work): -Assosciate: Device ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byaratbag1 on 11/27/2008

Small, just over one inch long, light enough to use without the ear clip (fits my ear comfortably) I have had complaints of being faint or breaking up when talking with this device. This seems to be the only down, but a pretty important one. Comes with (two pin)charger but works with the small nokia ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byaldosseri on 10/12/2008

its great its very clear and it comes with a charger and i used a standard nokia charger for it and it worked !!! it really holds charge for almost 1 week if u are a very standard speaker but it will go 3-4 hours of continuos talking only you have to speak a bit loud so the other person can hear you ... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections