DX » Community » Reviews » N-95 Bluetooth Handsfree Headset (100-Hour Stand By)
  • 5 star 3 ( 25% )
  • 4 star 6 ( 50% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 1 ( 8% )
  • 1 star 2 ( 17% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

• Crap .... absolute garbage.

posted by rcoville on 02/18/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:

None. Absolutely, and positively none. Unless of course all you want is a flashing blue light so everyone will THINK you're wearing a bluetooth earset.

Cons:

After charging it for the two hours needed to get the battery up, it took a LOT of playing around for it to finally broadcast so the phone could pick it up. Whatever the (useless) owner's manual said it should do, it did not. It finally paired and when it did, it did it quickly. I actually thought it might be OK. First call came through and it rang through the earset. So far so good. However, the Microphone will not pick up your voice at normal levels. The person at the other end will only hear about every 4th word IF they listen very carefully. Voice from the other party comes though about every third word with static in between. I hung up and tried again, and it would not ring or answer even though the phone still showed it as connected. I disconnected and re-connected and tried again. Shows as being paired, but does not "hear" the ring or answer he call. Volume adjustment (if it's supposed to have one) does not work either.
    It will fit the left ear only, and the hook is cheap and easy to snap if you're not careful. Cannot be switched to fit the right side.

OtherThoughts:

A very poorly thought out design, cheaply made and designed for only one purpose ... to steal the money of unsuspecting saps like me stupid enough to buy it. It's too small for a boat anchor, so I guess it's garbage time.

Bottomline:

Avoid like the plague. This is a complete waste of your money.

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections