DX » Community » Reviews » Digimate DVR Video Player+Recorder Hard Disk Enclosure
  • 5 star 2 ( 29% )
  • 4 star 4 ( 57% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 14% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bynumber4 on 03/03/2009

Works just fine playing just about all formats, not H.264, but plays all the formats listed in the description. There's little to no audio lag until you get to some higher quality videos but mostly unnoticeable. Easy to use interface and quite easy to intall the HDD into the enclosure, and the unit keep nice and cool, which seems to be a problem for ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydeath103 on 02/10/2009

Easy to setup. Using 1TB hard drive too, no probs. Can't find where to get the firmware update for it? no website nothing? Not sure about puting all my pictures in folders cause i'm not sure how to slide show entire disk for pictures instead of just one single folder of pictures... Just want a firmware update to see if it will play the audio in my cameras ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJoeJoe2 on 12/18/2008

These media palyers are great. Works with a 1TB FAT32 disk Nice aluminium case Runs cool Fan it a bit noisy, but ok. Boot up is slow. Not sure if this is related to the huge hard disk I installed. On screen text looks a bit rough. Holes/slots in the front look a bit cheap I installed a 1Tb (1000Gb) WD hard disk, formatted it for FAT32 using a WD tool ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byARMCHAIRQB16 on 10/26/2008

This exactly what is needed for a "entertainment" library. I love this DVR for loading my library of Avi movies instead of burning copies of my DVD's and CD's. Also love the record option when you don't have the time to watch it on T.V. Comes with a card reader on the front as well so you can load pictures to view on your T.V. Was a little ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byGarethWilliams on 08/15/2008

The first thing I noticed was the build quality, it really really suprised me, this is a cheap unit but the build quality is excellent. The instruction manual is very easy to follow, and it (so far) has played every avi file I have transfered on it with zero lag and perfect sound/video sync. I am using it on a 68cm CRT TV and the video looks great. ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bynetseeder on 08/08/2008

Plays movies no lag or anything. Quite small. SATA! Good quality. Looks sexy. Doesnt look cheap and nasty. Worked first go. Fan is quite loud. Instructions arnt too good, but its pretty self explanatory. Wish it had a network adapter but cant have everything aye. Get this! You wont look back! Well worth its money and you can take it anywhere! Your mates ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byreg66 on 04/30/2008

also plays video_ts files (menus within the file aren't useable, but select the main play file). waiting on an adapter to try the record facility, but someone's left details below. have tried using (takes sata/sataII only) 40GB samsung spinpoint, 320GB seagate barracuda, 500GB samsung spinpoint - all work fine (no partions 100% fat32 using swissknife ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections