This device do what is promised.
The short size is an advantage letting you carry your device wherever you need.
Protects against cell phones EMF once this device works with 1/5 of cell phone's power.
Build quality is not bad Average sound quality. Not the worse, but not great.
Auricular clip seems to ... Read more
Good Soud Good Price Have a dock for charging Good battery Build quality could be better, plastic ear holder snapped after a week- but it still holds in the ear with no problem. The power adapter has a shor cable but its ok. The best headset for the price! nothing like it! :D I have 4 diferents headsets ... Read more
Its cheap, light, gets the job done, sounds great, you sound fine. What can be bad here? easy to use, pairs easily after first time. Its a knockoff of a Sonny-Erikson but who cares really. Build quality could be better, plastic ear holder snapped after a week- but it still holds in the ear with no problem ... Read more
Sync perfectly and quickly with my ps3, iPhone and Windows 7. Windows requires bluesoleil installed or it won't work. It's small and it fits perfecty in my ear. Cheap built quality, and low performances Battery runs down quickly, i have to charge it twice a day using it a copule of hours. It fits perfectly ... Read more
- Seamless integration (pairing) with Sony Ericsson Cell Phones (also works with other Bluetooth enabled phones/devices) - 10-Meter Wireless Operating Range (manufacturer rated, depends on cell phone transmission power) - Manufacturer Rated Talk Time: 6.5 hours - Manufacturer Rated Standby Time: 300 ... Read more
It really works! Very small in size.Correct sound. Very lightweight. Price is much less than in my country. Works not as long as we would like, in the standby mode, about 4-5 hours.It does not regulate the volume.Different from that in the picture.LED in my opinion is very bright at night as the spotlight ... Read more
- Long lasting Battery
- Discovered by most devices
- Very small in size - Pretty bad build quality
- Signal randomly fades I rarely used this headset. I mainly bought it for my ps3, yet i had to connect it from new everytime and kept losing range. I later used it for my phone once in a while ... Read more
Easy to sync, able to work with a Blackberry Curve, LG 9100, my bluetooth capable home computer as well as Motorola RAZR. Battery life is about 6 hrs of stand-by
the build is kinda cheap as it fell apart when I tried to put it around my ear. And like everyone says, it has no volume button. I only wanted ... Read more
- Very easy to use;
- Battery lasts long enough;
- All you would need in a MONO bluetooth handsfree;
- I don't even need to use the plastic ear holder to place it in my ear;
- Audio and microphone quality is perfect;
- IT PAIRS WITH USB BLUETOOTH DONGLES! Nice for ... Read more
-Dealextremes Customer Service -First one was DOA
-Replacement has very muffled voice. No one can understand me on the other end. I hear them fine however Im sure these are wonderful for some people. But i guess I just had bad luck with them. My first one came and wouldnt hold a charge to the ... Read more
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.