DX » Community » Reviews » HBH-631 Bluetooth Handsfree Headset (300-Hour Stand By)
  • 5 star 12 ( 41% )
  • 4 star 11 ( 38% )
  • 3 star 5 ( 17% )
  • 2 star 1 ( 3% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byeduclj on 09/11/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:This device do what is promised. The short size is an advantage letting you carry your device wherever you need. Protects against cell phones EMF once this device works with 1/5 of cell phone's power. Build quality is not bad Cons:Average sound quality. Not the... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysanarg on 09/07/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Good Soud Good Price Have a dock for charging Good battery Cons:Build quality could be better, plastic ear holder snapped after a week- but it still holds in the ear with no problem. The power adapter has a shor cable but its ok. OtherThoughts:The best headset for the p... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMurderfaceMatt on 06/16/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Its cheap, light, gets the job done, sounds great, you sound fine. What can be bad here? easy to use, pairs easily after first time. Its a knockoff of a Sonny-Erikson but who cares really. Cons:Build quality could be better, plastic ear holder snapped after a... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymikomiki on 02/25/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Sync perfectly and quickly with my ps3, iPhone and Windows 7. Windows requires bluesoleil installed or it won't work. It's small and it fits perfecty in my ear. Cons:Cheap built quality, and low performances Battery runs down quickly, i have to charge it twice... Read more

0 1
  • posted bymakcme on 11/12/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- Seamless integration (pairing) with Sony Ericsson Cell Phones (also works with other Bluetooth enabled phones/devices) - 10-Meter Wireless Operating Range (manufacturer rated, depends on cell phone transmission power) - Manufacturer Rated Talk Time: 6.5 hour... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDikuds on 09/19/2009

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It really works! Very small in size.Correct sound. Very lightweight. Price is much less than in my country. Cons:Works not as long as we would like, in the standby mode, about 4-5 hours.It does not regulate the volume.Different from that in the picture.LED in my opinion... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJP393 on 12/28/2008

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- Cheap - Long lasting Battery - Discovered by most devices - Very small in size Cons:- Pretty bad build quality - Signal randomly fades OtherThoughts:I rarely used this headset. I mainly bought it for my ps3, yet i had to connect it from new everytime and kept losing r... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypriv8dan on 12/23/2008

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Easy to sync, able to work with a Blackberry Curve, LG 9100, my bluetooth capable home computer as well as Motorola RAZR. Cons:Battery life is about 6 hrs of stand-by the build is kinda cheap as it fell apart when I tried to put it around my ear. And like everyone says,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byvlbastos on 12/20/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- SMALL!!!!! - CHEAP!!!!! - Awesome!!! - Very easy to use; - Battery lasts long enough; - All you would need in a MONO bluetooth handsfree; - I don't even need to use the plastic ear holder to place it in my ear; - Audio and microphone quality is perfect; - IT... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycartoonkid on 12/09/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:-Price -Dealextremes Customer Service Cons:-First one was DOA -Replacement has very muffled voice. No one can understand me on the other end. I hear them fine however OtherThoughts: Bottomline:Im sure these are wonderful for some people. But i guess I just had... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections