Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bynickmihai on 12/19/2013

This is very effective and usefull tool specially for outdoor photography when the sun is up but if is not will be light enough to ruin your shooting. So for video and outdoor photography this little well made tool should be in your pocket no matter what. The quality of this product is very good and ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydesaab900 on 11/20/2013

-zeer handig attribuut voor het filmen met je reflex camera - geeft een beter beeld van de scherpte en helpt dus enorm bij het zelf snel scherpstellen tijdens het filmen - dekt veelledig af van licht en is daar door makkelijk te gebruiken in zowel te donkere al te lichte ruimtes - makkelijk op zetten ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byKFandroid on 02/20/2013

Easily mounted. Very easy to attach/detach the viewfinder when the magnet frame is mounted on the camera. Works perfect on my Pansonic Lumix DMC-TZ20 digital camera. I use it when I film outside. The screen will look like my 50 inch plasma at two meters distance. If the camera has fewer pixels than newer ... Read more

Works perfectly Makes filming easier,The frame is not to big eithe

0 0 2

• posted byexparamedic on 01/14/2013

Great price and it works. Does a great job of blocking out the sun and magnifying the screen. after using it multiple times one of the magnets came lose and fell out of the frame. I just glued it back on. When I first got it, the inside was full of lint. after a few light cleaning with a cloth, all the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byomnicorn on 10/31/2012

The eyecup connects magnetically to a metal frame that you stick around the screen of the camera. The frame is secured by 4 adhesive strips and does not block any of the screen or any buttons - Holds together nicely - Effective light blockage from eyecup - Provides good clarity at a good magnification ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byUnivCrea on 09/07/2012

Enlargement makes focussing while filming much easier Adhesive for the metal frame sticks very good Optical quality of the lens is great Magnets are snappy, but the viewfinder is still easy to remove when necessary Can be used by both left-eye and right-eye The rubber leaves some lining on your face ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections