Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byKFandroid on 02/20/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Easily mounted. Very easy to attach/detach the viewfinder when the magnet frame is mounted on the camera. Works perfect on my Pansonic Lumix DMC-TZ20 digital camera. I use it when I film outside. The screen will look like my 50 inch plasma at two meters distance... Read more

Works perfectly Makes filming easier,The frame is not to big eithe
    2 0
  • posted byexparamedic on 01/14/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Great price and it works. Does a great job of blocking out the sun and magnifying the screen. Cons:after using it multiple times one of the magnets came lose and fell out of the frame. I just glued it back on. When I first got it, the inside was full of lint.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byomnicorn on 10/31/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:The eyecup connects magnetically to a metal frame that you stick around the screen of the camera. The frame is secured by 4 adhesive strips and does not block any of the screen or any buttons - Holds together nicely - Effective light blockage from eyecup - Provi... Read more

0 0
  • posted byUnivCrea on 09/07/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Enlargement makes focussing while filming much easier Adhesive for the metal frame sticks very good Optical quality of the lens is great Magnets are snappy, but the viewfinder is still easy to remove when necessary Can be used by both left-eye and right-eye Co... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections