Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bysstrawberry on 03/10/2014

It's not expensive and it's definitely something that's useful. Other ones are way more expensive and they aren't much better. This one is easy to use and you won't be afraid of losing it. The viewfinder should be one of your last things to be cautious with when you already should be careful with your ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byCMulero on 01/03/2014

Easy to set up, great result and cheap. It isn't heavy so it doesn't add much weight to the camera and is very easy to remove it. I didn't notice any distortion on the screen. It fits perfect with my Canon 650D. The result of watching throught it is like a cinema: no light, no reflections and the screen ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bystevenliemberg on 02/10/2013

Great product, does with it's designed for, magnify your lcd screen. So better view of what your doing, and no light reflection on the screen. It sticks on pretty sturdy due to the magnet frame, but its easy enough to quickly remove it. I say its a must have tool if you video with your dslr and pull ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byrumenig on 11/30/2012

It's very cheap, but worth it. It amplifies the view of the LCD and makes it very easy to make focus. It's comfortable to use and very practical, since you could remove the viewfinder whenever you want. It's a good quality material. The viewfinder lenses are poorly done and, because of that, there is ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybidib on 01/06/2012

Mount system is well thought, although it does not fit my D90. It consists in a metal frame glued on your LCD viewer, and the viewfinder sticks on top of this frame thanks to magnets. Smart, quick and durable (if the adhesive is well stuck on every sides). Very useful viewfinder, perfect for filming ... Read more

0 0 2

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections