DX » Community » Reviews » Ultra-Thin 24K Gold Plated HDMI 1.4 Male to Male Connection Cable (5m-Length)
  • 5 star 17 ( 89% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 11% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bybalinttoth on 04/21/2014

I ordered this after a previously ordered HDMI cabel didn't work. This looked quite decent and it is. Good picture quality, good build. Price is good. I think there are no cons for this products. (I would like to reach 500 chars, I would like to reach 500 chars,I would like to reach 500 chars,I would like to reach 500 chars.) The previous 5 m long HDMI ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySulebe on 02/01/2014

Its a fairly long HDMI cable for this price range and has gold plated connectors. It seams to be sturdy and if you just connected and hide it under the furniture then it will surely last you a long time. The plugs are very tight and that means it won't slip up your connecting port very easily . The outer protective casing its a little to hard, making ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRaara on 01/13/2014

A super 5 meters long! Good connections. Great signal quality. Supports 1080P@60hz, and even 4096x2160@30hz. Solid ends. The cable is thin. SOOO cheap, costs 60x more locally. Hdmi 1.4 compliant (supports ethernet, 3d video, audio return channel (arc), 4k support etc). Gold plated for solid connections. The cable it self seems a little breakable, just ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydiow on 12/26/2013

The product price is great. Product is very well built and works fine. Easy to install, the cables are thin and easily embeddable. The HDMI connectors have a good quality and are gold, just like the ad says. Bravia Sync beetwen my PS3 and Sony TV did not work. Video and audio work perfectly, including Dolby Digital Audio. Got 4 cables for all my equipment ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byFoxPreston on 12/14/2013

The main plus of this product - the price! So cheap HDMI cable, you will not find in the store! Perfectly captures the image on the TV. With this cable out of sync pictures between the TV and the computer is extremely rednevs. Cable quality is not worse than many cost producers such as equipment, but at a much lower price. Cons until I found, I think ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byCosmicov on 11/25/2013

Does what it should do pretty good. There is no problems with video or sound quality. The cable is worth it's money 1000 times over. There is no cons to this product, really. You get what you pay for and in case of HDMI cables you don't need to shell out 50 euros for a 5 meter simple cable. I've been using it for several months now and it's still as ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byguusmatijs on 10/01/2013

Very cheap cable, Good video quality Good audio quality Easy to use The cable was only 4,5 m, not 5 m like specified, this did not matter much to me, but I suppose some people really need the 5 meters of cable. Furthermore it arrived with one broken plug (it only works if continous pressure is applied to the plug) I requested RMA for the broken plug ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypeterfinch on 08/26/2013

This is a good and very cheap product, it just works, there were no problems at all. Hooked my projector up to my laptop with this cable and since my projector is pretty far away from it, the length is just excellent. the build quality seems good, the cable is thick but still flexible, the cable and joints don't look like they would easily break. connectors ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRhonny on 06/20/2013

- The lenght of 5 meters is great, very usefull to use it on pc/tv. - Works fine, like plug-and-play, on all my gadgets, like pc, smartphone, ps3, home theater.. - The plugs came with protection covers, its useless, but its a pro. -Doesn't need any special package, but came on bubble wrap, another pro. - doesn't seem to be a very good manufactured item,... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydeBoer0 on 06/07/2013

perfect HDMI cable, can be used with 1080P resolution. It fits great in the HDMI port (not like some cheap one's I have tryed that would fall out again) The cable doesn't look/feel cheap (but it is). Also the cable is 5 meters long, this is a big plus. None that I can think of. I connected the cable and it directly worked (like it should) I will probably ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections