DX » Community » Reviews » Ultra-Thin 24K Gold Plated HDMI 1.4 Male to Male Connection Cable (5m-Length)
  • 5 star 10 ( 83% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 17% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bybalinttoth on 04/21/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I ordered this after a previously ordered HDMI cabel didn't work. This looked quite decent and it is. Good picture quality, good build. Price is good. Cons:I think there are no cons for this products. (I would like to reach 500 chars, I would like to reach 500... Read more

0 0
  • posted byguusmatijs on 10/01/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Very cheap cable, Good video quality Good audio quality Easy to use Cons:The cable was only 4,5 m, not 5 m like specified, this did not matter much to me, but I suppose some people really need the 5 meters of cable. Furthermore it arrived with one broken plug (i... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRhonny on 06/20/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- The lenght of 5 meters is great, very usefull to use it on pc/tv. - Works fine, like plug-and-play, on all my gadgets, like pc, smartphone, ps3, home theater.. - The plugs came with protection covers, its useless, but its a pro. -Doesn't need any special packa... Read more

0 0
  • posted byxyzzyxyzzy on 05/30/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Gold plated connectors - means less or no oxidation. Cable is rather thin and quite flexible, unless most others I've tried. Nice accurate fitting of connectors. No signal loss experienced using a wide diversity of sources and destinations. Cons:Nothing I can... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysvenolio on 04/05/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:This is a good and very cheap product, it just works, there were no problems at all. Hooked my tv up to my pc with this cable and since my tv is pretty far away from it, the length is just perfect. Before this cable I had a shorter hdmi cable which I bought in a... Read more

0 0
  • posted byswapalex on 02/28/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Really ultra thin-Cheap HDMI Cable. Supports 1.4 HDMI. This cable does its job. As this is a digital cable, you will not experience noise while you use it . Cons:Connection cable is really thin and you have to handle it with care. Try not to bend it a lot, see... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylrt2003 on 02/24/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Good cable, very thin and lightweight. Works fine at 1080p resolutions. Good packing and it comes with protectors on the connector, that makes it better to install in ducts, protecting the connector from dust. Cons:The plastic cover is a bit fragile. But no cons at all.... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydusan.belica on 02/06/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:First, its a great price for me. in my land i was unable to find cable of lenght more than 3m! Seccond, delivery time was about 3weeks or less. Its gold plated, thin cable, easy to hide under carpet. Cons:not found any cons yet and i hope i wont find any later. OtherThoug... Read more

0 0
  • posted byyingrox on 01/06/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Its a HDMI Cable that supports upto 4k and 3D Support also HDMI v.14. Also i like how its so light weight and thin so it makes it easier to flex and move around my room. I can also use this as a enternet cable if i have to since its v.14 which is also another great con an... Read more

2 0
  • posted byk0thendr on 10/04/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Really much cheaper than others. This is long enough to hide this cable. Looks tidy. Works well at least between PS3 and our TV. It is thin. Cons:It took a bit too long time to get it. But luckily we don't use PS3 so often, and we had shorter cable before this. OtherTho... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections