DX » Community » Reviews » 7" Capacitive Touch Screen Android 2.3 Tablet PC w/ Wi-Fi/HDMI/TF (4GB/VC882 ARM Cortex-A8 1GHz)
  • 5 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 75% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 1 ( 25% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byspadders on 03/11/2013

Great little device, nice screen, excellent touchscreen and runs really smoothly. Bought 2 of these, 1 has failed after 13 months, battery life is only around 1 hour and takes an age to charge up, the android market doesn't work properly, and can't install Google Play, so only limited apps. it would be helpful if you could update Android, or install ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byStalker911 on 09/21/2012

- Fairly cheap price - Decent looking screen - Processor is actually good for the money, WHEN you can use it things work smoothly - The worst firmware I've ever seen, has cell stand-by turned on (even though it is not a cell..) and it crashes all the time, I didn't even use it for 6 months because of this. - Not very ergonomic - even with large hands ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byedinho1972 on 01/06/2012

Good price for a nice tablet. All necessary basic things ara available. Arrives with Chinese language. Hard to find out how to change this language . Takes some time but everything OK. The volume buttons don´t correspond with volume but with ´home´ and ´menu´button.Screen is flickering a little bit on low resolution. High resolution ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byspadders on 12/06/2011

Great little tablet PC's which I have bought as Christmas gifts for my daughters. I didn't have that high expectations, but these have far exceeded what I was expecting. The screen is clear and super smooth to use, just as sensitive as my HTC phone. It was a breeze to connect them to my home network, and browsing the web works really well. Games seem ... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections