DX » Community » Reviews » 7" Capacitive Touch Screen Android 2.3 Tablet PC w/ Wi-Fi/HDMI/TF (4GB/VC882 ARM Cortex-A8 1GHz)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byspadders on 03/11/2013

Great little device, nice screen, excellent touchscreen and runs really smoothly. Bought 2 of these, 1 has failed after 13 months, battery life is only around 1 hour and takes an age to charge up, the android market doesn't work properly, and can't install Google Play, so only limited apps. it would ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byStalker911 on 09/21/2012

- Fairly cheap price - Decent looking screen - Processor is actually good for the money, WHEN you can use it things work smoothly - The worst firmware I've ever seen, has cell stand-by turned on (even though it is not a cell..) and it crashes all the time, I didn't even use it for 6 months because of ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byedinho1972 on 01/06/2012

Good price for a nice tablet. All necessary basic things ara available. Arrives with Chinese language. Hard to find out how to change this language . Takes some time but everything OK. The volume buttons don´t correspond with volume but with ´home´ and ´menu´button.Screen is ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byspadders on 12/06/2011

Great little tablet PC's which I have bought as Christmas gifts for my daughters. I didn't have that high expectations, but these have far exceeded what I was expecting. The screen is clear and super smooth to use, just as sensitive as my HTC phone. It was a breeze to connect them to my home network,... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections