Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byMGL00 on 01/30/2010

Had a lot of fun at work, told people that it makes a different sound every time you push the button since it does not look like a working video game. Construction was a problem, when I first tried it, I had to hit the button a few times to get a shock. I opened the unit and saw that the contact was hitting the melted plastic they use to hold the other ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDrinic on 03/10/2009

HAHAHA> What else to say. I empty batteries after 5 days :) . I fooled every one that i know :D . Now they are afraid to touch my stuff :) . My friend start to scream,.. baby :P Whell, no real cons...... Build quailty , not great, but good. This is a shocking device, not the real psp console so....... for the money it is great . Only that the baterry ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byZukoso on 11/25/2008

- Nice if you wanna SHOCK somebody!!!!!!!!!1 - - As some people may think, this DOESN'T LOOK LIKE A PSP!!!!!!!1 Actually it looks like crap XD - Mine only gave the shock when pressing UP on the D-Pad. - Maybe one of the worst build quality i've ever seen. - Doesn't have an ON button - You can't exchange the batteries I bought for a friend, and i still ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykevintrooper on 01/22/2008

LOL! I tried it a meating and it just passed through, what i mean is i gave it to a lady i know and she just JUMPED! then she went around and told them to please to try to get it to work! AWESOME! Battery! Not exchangeable! Fun(ny) Toy! Read more

0 0
  • posted bydragynx on 01/21/2008

* plenty of detail on front to help with the gimmick * there should be an "On" button that delivers the shock. * Arrives too light, as with any of these unit type gimmicks, you need to open them up and add weight to make them feel realistic. If you collect shocking gimmicks, this is one you should have. Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections