Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byMGL00 on 01/30/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Had a lot of fun at work, told people that it makes a different sound every time you push the button since it does not look like a working video game. Cons:Construction was a problem, when I first tried it, I had to hit the button a few times to get a shock. I... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDrinic on 03/10/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:HAHAHA> What else to say. I empty batteries after 5 days :) . I fooled every one that i know :D . Now they are afraid to touch my stuff :) . My friend start to scream,.. baby :P Cons:Whell, no real cons...... Build quailty , not great, but good. This is a s... Read more

0 0
  • posted byZukoso on 11/25/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- Nice if you wanna SHOCK somebody!!!!!!!!!1 - Cons:- As some people may think, this DOESN'T LOOK LIKE A PSP!!!!!!!1 Actually it looks like crap XD - Mine only gave the shock when pressing UP on the D-Pad. - Maybe one of the worst build quality i've ever seen.... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykevintrooper on 01/22/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:LOL! I tried it a meating and it just passed through, what i mean is i gave it to a lady i know and she just JUMPED! then she went around and told them to please to try to get it to work! AWESOME! Cons:Battery! Not exchangeable! OtherThoughts: Bottomline:Fun(n... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydragynx on 01/21/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:* plenty of detail on front to help with the gimmick Cons:* there should be an "On" button that delivers the shock. OtherThoughts:* Arrives too light, as with any of these unit type gimmicks, you need to open them up and add weight to make them feel re... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections