Had a lot of fun at work, told people that it makes a different sound every time you push the button since it does not look like a working video game. Construction was a problem, when I first tried it, I had to hit the button a few times to get a shock. I opened the unit and saw that the contact was ... Read more
HAHAHA> What else to say. I empty batteries after 5 days :) . I fooled every one that i know :D . Now they are afraid to touch my stuff :) . My friend start to scream,.. baby :P Whell, no real cons...... Build quailty , not great, but good. This is a shocking device, not the real psp console so...... Read more
- Nice if you wanna SHOCK somebody!!!!!!!!!1
- - As some people may think, this DOESN'T LOOK LIKE A PSP!!!!!!!1
Actually it looks like crap XD
- Mine only gave the shock when pressing UP on the D-Pad.
- Maybe one of the worst build quality i've ever seen.
- Doesn't have an ON button
- You can't exchange ... Read more
LOL! I tried it a meating and it just passed through, what i mean is i gave it to a lady i know and she just JUMPED! then she went around and told them to please to try to get it to work! AWESOME! Battery! Not exchangeable! Fun(ny) Toy! Read more
* plenty of detail on front to help with the gimmick * there should be an "On" button that delivers the shock. * Arrives too light, as with any of these unit type gimmicks, you need to open them up and add weight to make them feel realistic. If you collect shocking gimmicks, this is one you ... Read more
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.