DX » Community » Reviews » Shock-Your-Friend Laser Pointer - Random Color (Working Laser)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bycagz070 on 03/15/2014

It's very good in the dark, goes REALLY far for the money & the shock is pretty good for the price. Goes empty really quickly, the batterys It's pretty good for the money, i expected something worse but it's pretty good overall. I'm probbly going to order more of these in the future. Had some nice ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysava123 on 02/18/2014

It's cheap, it comes ready to use with batteries plugged in and all taken care of. The shockbutton is perfectly strong in my opinion. Not too stong not too weak. And its fun to suprise friends with and brings lot of fun :D The laserpoint is a little scatterd in close distance.. might just be mine but ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bykniera on 01/26/2014

It worked perfectly and fun to prank people with, since they won't except to get shocked by a laser. The second button on the laser will only make people more curious so that they will press it. The laser itself is also really good, and has a pretty long range. The batteries run out fairly quickly, but ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byshall on 11/16/2013

It is very small with a nice working laser with a red dot. The laser is brighter as I expected. It fits in your pocket. Its easy to fool your friends and it gives a big shock when batteries are full. Comes with batteries. And its possible to change them. Got a nice red colour laserpointer. Its easy to ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymickula on 11/04/2013

Extremely awesome product for tricks or treats like recently on the Halloween Laser diode is really nice Two buttons - one for laser and one for eletric shock Sometimes you want to use diode and miss push buttons and it follows to getting shocked May be dangerous to people with heart diseases. I've used ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byytao003 on 05/25/2013

Has a working laser, which is way better than I expected, it beats my other cheap red laserpointers - Doesn't reveal that it's a shock laser (apart from the second button, but you can just say that it's for an other colour) - A bit tricky to take apart to change the batteries The build quality is not ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymagician176 on 05/04/2013

Work well with laser pointer, could not get the shocking part to work. shock part did not work, I tried it a few times, it seems that items are not checked for working order. Good value for money, does a good job. Easy fit into hand and looks professional, laser light is strong and still small dot on ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybokuden on 01/06/2013

This little gadget is sooo unassuming that no one will even think its a shocking device. no one will be suspicious of it, thinking its just a laser pointer, and seeing you play with it. Lend it to them, and then they'll unknowingly press either button and receive a shock that will definitely make them ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byJudithJ on 12/28/2012

- The electric shock is pretty strong! - Doesn't look suspicious at all, and easy to trick all the little kids XD - Priced well - Also a real red laser pointer Build quality isn't the best, but can't complain at that price! It's fun to point this at the kids, then they get pissed off and want to repay ... Read more

Size of laser pen

0 0 0

• posted byStile451 on 09/28/2012

The laser itself has excellent range and visibility, far better than others that I have used. Cannot change the batteries. Large - it's about 1.5x the size of other key chain lasers. The shock wears out fairly quickly. Initially it was a jolt and was at least uncomfortable enough that you wanted to let ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections