DX » Community » Reviews » Shock-Your-Friend Laser Pointer - Random Color (Working Laser)
Customer’s impression:
perfect quality product Excellent. Podria ser mejor Rubbish quality 3 not working
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bydiscoverymen199 on 07/10/2016

It does what it says.

Impression:quality product;

0 0 0

• posted bythejokeshop on 06/02/2016

Ordered 8, took ages to come, the 3 were not working and looked used - avoid

Impression:Rubbish quality 3 not working;

0 0 0

• posted byUmutCeyhan on 04/16/2016

millette oyle bi merak varki bise demeden kendileri direk basiyo elektrik olan dugmeye.

0 1 0

• posted bylevyener on 10/07/2015

Perfect to play with, to point at during presentations and to shock people with the buzzer. Saw plenty of shocks pressing the first button. Very cheap and long lasting!

0 0 0

• posted by9455270 on 05/29/2015

small - cheap - Easy to use - Price is great None I can think off I orderd this one to use with my Sony Xperia tablet. Through this device I could use my keybaord and connect my PS3 controller

0 0 0

• posted by8792746 on 03/26/2015

Nothing to say but this is a quality product, end of story!

Impression:quality product,Excellent., full stop.,Can't beat it.;

0 0 0

• posted bylalo_mbris on 01/15/2015

Desafortunadamente solo me sirvio el laser y el shock me duro solo unos dias, compre desde méxico y la compra gratuita me llego el pedido en poco menos de un mes.

Impression:Podria ser mejor;

0 0 0

• posted bycagz070 on 03/15/2014

It's very good in the dark, goes REALLY far for the money & the shock is pretty good for the price. Goes empty really quickly, the batterys It's pretty good for the money, i expected something worse but it's pretty good overall. I'm probbly going to order more of these in the future. Had some... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysava123 on 02/18/2014

It's cheap, it comes ready to use with batteries plugged in and all taken care of. The shockbutton is perfectly strong in my opinion. Not too stong not too weak. And its fun to suprise friends with and brings lot of fun :D The laserpoint is a little scatterd in close distance.. might just be mine... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bykniera on 01/26/2014

It worked perfectly and fun to prank people with, since they won't except to get shocked by a laser. The second button on the laser will only make people more curious so that they will press it. The laser itself is also really good, and has a pretty long range. The batteries run out fairly but it... Read more

0 0 0

DX Everywhere