DX » Community » Reviews » Shock-Your-Friend Laser Pointer - Random Color (Working Laser)
  • 5 star 52 ( 51% )
  • 4 star 42 ( 42% )
  • 3 star 7 ( 7% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bysava123 on 02/18/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It's cheap, it comes ready to use with batteries plugged in and all taken care of. The shockbutton is perfectly strong in my opinion. Not too stong not too weak. And its fun to suprise friends with and brings lot of fun :D Cons:The laserpoint is a little scatt... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykniera on 01/26/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:It worked perfectly and fun to prank people with, since they won't except to get shocked by a laser. The second button on the laser will only make people more curious so that they will press it. The laser itself is also really good, and has a pretty long range. Cons:The b... Read more

0 0
  • posted byytao003 on 05/25/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Has a working laser, which is way better than I expected, it beats my other cheap red laserpointers - Doesn't reveal that it's a shock laser (apart from the second button, but you can just say that it's for an other colour) - Cons:A bit tricky to take apart to... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymagician176 on 05/04/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Work well with laser pointer, could not get the shocking part to work. Cons:shock part did not work, I tried it a few times, it seems that items are not checked for working order. OtherThoughts:Good value for money, does a good job. Easy fit into hand and looks... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybokuden on 01/06/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This little gadget is sooo unassuming that no one will even think its a shocking device. no one will be suspicious of it, thinking its just a laser pointer, and seeing you play with it. Lend it to them, and then they'll unknowingly press either button and receive a shoc... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJudithJ on 12/28/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- The electric shock is pretty strong! - Doesn't look suspicious at all, and easy to trick all the little kids XD - Priced well - Also a real red laser pointer Cons:Build quality isn't the best, but can't complain at that price! OtherThoughts:It's fun to point this at t... Read more

Size of laser pen
    0 0
  • posted byStile451 on 09/28/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:The laser itself has excellent range and visibility, far better than others that I have used. Cons:Cannot change the batteries. Large - it's about 1.5x the size of other key chain lasers. The shock wears out fairly quickly. Initially it was a jolt and was at least uncom... Read more

0 0
  • posted byguilhermedst on 08/21/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:A great working laser, strong light, and a great joke to do with your friends ,just have to say thats a bi-collor laser, so the joke is done! o/ its made of a good material, and looks to be very resistent ! :D Cons:i havent seen any, but if its a con, i think th... Read more

1 0
  • posted bygilguerra on 08/13/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- It's very cheap - It shocks the curious guys - The laser beam works. Doesn't lit matches, but it does the job. Cons:- My wife didn't like it (at all!!!)... :) - I miss something showing (me) the "real" button...sometimes i forget wich one is the ri... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysamwathegreat on 06/02/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Comes with batteries!!! I didn't realize this until after I tried to take it apart to put some in. I actually never found where the batteries go, because the rear part that screws off only has a spring for the shock part. Cons:The build quality is pretty cheap - about w... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections