Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymkontent9 on 02/18/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Works awesome, shocks stronger than any other stuff I've ever seen Cons:Doesn't look and weight like a real player The screen is obviously just a piece of plastic Buttons around the shock one can not be pushed, which makes it obvious that its a fake OtherThought... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfifiak1001 on 02/26/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Shocks harder than other gadgets I've seen, and I see it as a advantage. Some friends of mine were suspicious about turning it on, but a few had fallen into it twice, and my mom even four times. Cons:Once it frightened my friend so much, he let it fall on the... Read more

0 0
  • posted byvanderleigrosa on 02/14/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:it is too much funny too much, the shock is amazing and everybody take a scary face is too much hard to get this face with another thing, is too much good prank. every body ask - where did you get it? is so cool you feel like the center of atentions. Cons:the... Read more

0 0
  • posted byODemon on 05/21/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I must admit that everyone got the shock! Of course every normal person will see that it's a fake but no one waits a trouble :)) Its weight is very small. 100% works! Amazing Cons:It has a very, very bad build quality. There is no guarantee it will work more t... Read more

0 0
  • posted byemilianocimino on 09/16/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:My friends shocked ! It give a harmless shock :P 95% think it is a real mp3/mp4. I have tryied to do with a chinese guy , but he said "It has not battery" :P Looks like the original iPod , and the shock is not weak , is strong ! Arrived in 2 week ! Cons:Earpho... Read more

0 0
  • posted byangelblack on 04/27/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:The fact that it's dirt cheap is it's greatest plus. That and the fact that it's easy to use since it only has one button. Cons:The fact that it's easy to use should be a no-brainer since ideally you only need to pick it up for it to work. This on the other hand needs pic... Read more

0 0
  • posted byWAndrew on 04/29/2009

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:-This article is very cheap compared here on Spain. The best of that is that is very similar as an Ipod! -Another pro (at least for me) is that the shock doesn't hurt you, but it does vibrate a bit your arm XD. Cons:Batteries run out very quickly (it uses 4xLR44), but her... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymajinbuu1023 on 06/10/2008

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:It looks very nice and similar to an ipod, and the electric shock doesn't hurt, it just gives you a hell of a fright and vibrates your hand very fast. Cons:It was very cheap looking and you had to use to buttons to shock yourself/someone else, these buttons are a bit too... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjohnnyjohnny on 05/23/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Very Funny Every body were playing with it. It gets throwed several times when people were shocked but it's still working well. People always laugh after being shocked. Cons:Build quality they that it will shock them. The biggest con is the metal part at the b... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykevintrooper on 01/29/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:GREAT. Same with my other shockers. It passes from one persons family to another. lol. I also told people its a heat powered ibod prototype that is powered by bodyheat so they put there hand on the back pad! worked good lol. Cons:Battery runs out fast and make... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections