Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymkontent9 on 02/18/2013

Works awesome, shocks stronger than any other stuff I've ever seen Doesn't look and weight like a real player The screen is obviously just a piece of plastic Buttons around the shock one can not be pushed, which makes it obvious that its a fake Only try it above soft surface if u don't want to break ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byfifiak1001 on 02/26/2012

Shocks harder than other gadgets I've seen, and I see it as a advantage. Some friends of mine were suspicious about turning it on, but a few had fallen into it twice, and my mom even four times. Once it frightened my friend so much, he let it fall on the floor and the "screen" went off and ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byvanderleigrosa on 02/14/2012

it is too much funny too much, the shock is amazing and everybody take a scary face is too much hard to get this face with another thing, is too much good prank. every body ask - where did you get it? is so cool you feel like the center of atentions. the battery dont have a long lasting, maybe it spend ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byODemon on 05/21/2011

I must admit that everyone got the shock! Of course every normal person will see that it's a fake but no one waits a trouble :)) Its weight is very small. 100% works! Amazing It has a very, very bad build quality. There is no guarantee it will work more than 10 times.. You must hold it in your bare palm ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byemilianocimino on 09/16/2010

My friends shocked ! It give a harmless shock :P 95% think it is a real mp3/mp4. I have tryied to do with a chinese guy , but he said "It has not battery" :P Looks like the original iPod , and the shock is not weak , is strong ! Arrived in 2 week ! Earphones doesen't work hehe ! To give the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byangelblack on 04/27/2010

The fact that it's dirt cheap is it's greatest plus. That and the fact that it's easy to use since it only has one button. The fact that it's easy to use should be a no-brainer since ideally you only need to pick it up for it to work. This on the other hand needs picking up, placing your hand on a metal ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byWAndrew on 04/29/2009

-This article is very cheap compared here on Spain. The best of that is that is very similar as an Ipod! -Another pro (at least for me) is that the shock doesn't hurt you, but it does vibrate a bit your arm XD. Batteries run out very quickly (it uses 4xLR44), but here on DX you can buy a bunch of them ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymajinbuu1023 on 06/10/2008

It looks very nice and similar to an ipod, and the electric shock doesn't hurt, it just gives you a hell of a fright and vibrates your hand very fast. It was very cheap looking and you had to use to buttons to shock yourself/someone else, these buttons are a bit too small, well the one on the back is ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjohnnyjohnny on 05/23/2008

Very Funny Every body were playing with it. It gets throwed several times when people were shocked but it's still working well. People always laugh after being shocked. Build quality they that it will shock them. The biggest con is the metal part at the back is so small taht they never get shocked, I ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bykevintrooper on 01/29/2008

GREAT. Same with my other shockers. It passes from one persons family to another. lol. I also told people its a heat powered ibod prototype that is powered by bodyheat so they put there hand on the back pad! worked good lol. Battery runs out fast and makes a vibrating noise! People found out it was a ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections