Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

  • Awesome

    posted by majinbuu1023 on 06/10/2008
    0 0

    Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

    Pros:

    It looks very nice and similar to an ipod, and the electric shock doesn't hurt, it just gives you a hell of a fright and vibrates your hand very fast.

    Cons:

    It was very cheap looking and you had to use to buttons to shock yourself/someone else, these buttons are a bit too small, well the one on the back is too small, I had to tell people it was a solar powered ipod.

    Bottomline:

    bottom line. I recommend this to any person looking to buy a "shock" device as it works VERY well, and it is worth the money :) also don't use it on anyone very young or with health conditions.

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections