DX » Community » Reviews » Military Survival Paracord Nylon Rope Cord - Army Green (30m)
  • 5 star 4 ( 80% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 20% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byanosk on 06/04/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:great price. very strong. no defects or loose strands. very long. comes with inner string which is very useful. perfect for what I needed. color is as advertised. I will be reordering this in other colors. the strands are very tightly woven and will not fall ap... Read more

0 0
  • posted byVasaX on 08/19/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:Good price for quality and length. Actually really army green (unlike D-ring carabines here...) Even if I doubth that is original most common used version of paracord, it looks really great. I would use it for survival purpose. Its great for DIY projects and bu... Read more

2 0
  • posted byAliHamad on 04/21/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:Very strong and dependable rob.Cons:The plastic smell coming out of it. It's gone after few days from taking it out of the bag.OtherThoughts:Good price, I loved the free shipping. I rad in the other reviews that the real one is thicker and higher quality. for me, this is... Read more

2 0
  • posted bytazeux on 03/03/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:Very useful piece of quality nylon cordage, nice and thick, almost like a 550 cord, just a little bit thinner (it is barely noticeable, the difference is like 0.5 mm, although it is not as good in quality as a true 550). 30m is plenty for any usage, also you ca... Read more

7 inner strands the diameter overall view
    2 0
  • posted by230811 on 10/05/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:It´s a very strong rope as everyone know. I don´t tested yet but I´m sure it will hold! The price is nice too and the free shipping it´s a plus. It this you can do a lot of models of lanyards. Good buy.Cons:It came with a weird smell.OtherThoughts:Str... Read more

2 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections