DX » Community » Reviews » Military Survival Paracord Nylon Rope Cord - Army Green (30m)
  • 5 star 9 ( 75% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 25% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byanosk on 06/04/2014

great price. very strong. no defects or loose strands. very long. comes with inner string which is very useful. perfect for what I needed. color is as advertised. I will be reordering this in other colors. the strands are very tightly woven and will not fall apart. the rope is a little softer than other brands but some people may actually like that.... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydarkeye232 on 04/30/2014

+ very cheap + thin and light but tearproof + ideal for hiking, fasten the tent or hammock + easy to place at the backpack Its a realy good product, i tested it last weekend and would buy it again. Its very cheap for this length and quallity. - i have had to burn the ends myself Its syntetical, so you have to burn the ends, to hold the fibers together ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byFixer40 on 04/26/2014

The quality of this product can easily compete with the much more expensive ones on the market. I have used both and this one definitely does it just as good as the expensive paracords. It has never broken or shown any sort of weakness. Over time and to the exposure to the sun it holds color and quality. I haven't found any cons. You can make very nice ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byFilipeHagabo on 12/08/2013

Good Price. Dificult to find in my city easy here. O preço é bom e a qualidade tambem. É bastantee corda se duas pessoas comprarem juntas e racharem sai bem mais barato ainda e vc aainda tem corda suficiente pra muita coisa No cons. No cons. No cons. No cons. No cons. No cons. No cons. No cons. No cons. No cons. No cons. No cons. No cons.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAzoth87 on 10/11/2013

It's cheap. It feels and seems great. You can use the paracord almost everywhere! You can tie your hammock or you can put your wet clothes drying or whatever. It goes under the name paracord but I wouldn't still trust my life on it like on "real" paracord. I have no reason for this, but I'm sceptical by nature. You allways need rope somewhere,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byStig555 on 09/26/2013

Looks tough and good enough for a tarp set up, ridge lines, even for replacing your shoelaces. Discrete drab colour a bit darker than the one shown in the picture. Fair price. Smells like hell. Cross section is a bit flatter than I thought it would be, but good enough. It comes nicely rolled up, no tangles whatsoever and ready to take whatever length ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byguy111 on 09/21/2013

A good price for it's length, easy to use, very strong. Holds up nicely. Can be used for multiple purposes. Has a white inner kind of cord to make the paracord stronger. Nice color that is suitable for army needs. Comes with a smell of plastic. Other than this no cons found after a few months of use. Can be very expensive at some places but here the ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byStefananas on 09/17/2013

Nice paracord at a good price Nice military green color Strong Long enough I didn't measure the whole length of the paracord but I'm almost sure that it is the right length or even more then thirty meters. You can use paracord for lots of things. If you cut the rope make sure you burn the ends with a lighter or ty them of with a knot. I make my own ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byVasaX on 08/19/2013

Good price for quality and length. Actually really army green (unlike D-ring carabines here...) Even if I doubth that is original most common used version of paracord, it looks really great. I would use it for survival purpose. Its great for DIY projects and bushcrafting Not for climbing. Maybe in life/death survival situation, but as that far I would ... Read more

2 0
  • posted byAliHamad on 04/21/2013

Very strong and dependable rob. The plastic smell coming out of it. It's gone after few days from taking it out of the bag. Good price, I loved the free shipping. I rad in the other reviews that the real one is thicker and higher quality. for me, this is more than enough. I guess it has fewer inner lines that the original once (7 lines in the original)... Read more

2 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections