Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byNannafis on 01/18/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Very little Cons:Gave no additional battery life to my iPhone compared to my two year old worn out original battery. When my iPhone was exposed to cold temperatures (inside a car in around zero degrees) my phone died after a few minutes even though the battery indicator... Read more

0 0
  • posted byachicod on 10/08/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I am happy with this buy after trying several other cheap alternatives. It last at least two days on stand by and go through a full day use with some to spare. I had try two different kind, one bought from DX and another bought from Amazon. Both were worst tha... Read more

1 0
  • posted byBrun03 on 09/22/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Cheap battery Feels and weights like an original The same mAh that the apple battery has Cons:It's kind tricky to replace the battery. You will need the specific tools to open the iphone. If you don't have it, choose another product that comes with the OtherThoughts:So... Read more

1 0
  • posted byrndmgn73qfcoc on 07/14/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:looks and feels like the original, no noticeable differences. Cons:Poor packing. The battery was packed in an open plastic bag thus exposing the connector to external damage. However, the envelope was intact so no damage there. I didn't see any significant improvement in... Read more

0 0
  • posted byLucas.canavarro on 03/28/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:The same mAh that de apple Battery, But before install the battery you need to watch a video explaining how to replace that. You gotta be careful when doing it. I recommend this for users the have their battery will low charge and need a very long battery life time Cons... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections