Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byNannafis on 01/18/2014

Very little Gave no additional battery life to my iPhone compared to my two year old worn out original battery. When my iPhone was exposed to cold temperatures (inside a car in around zero degrees) my phone died after a few minutes even though the battery indicator was at 55% Don't waste your money on ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byachicod on 10/08/2013

I am happy with this buy after trying several other cheap alternatives. It last at least two days on stand by and go through a full day use with some to spare. I had try two different kind, one bought from DX and another bought from Amazon. Both were worst than the original 4s battery that I was going ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byBrun03 on 09/22/2013

Cheap battery Feels and weights like an original The same mAh that the apple battery has It's kind tricky to replace the battery. You will need the specific tools to open the iphone. If you don't have it, choose another product that comes with the So far the battery works great! It lasts as long as my ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byrndmgn73qfcoc on 07/14/2013

looks and feels like the original, no noticeable differences. Poor packing. The battery was packed in an open plastic bag thus exposing the connector to external damage. However, the envelope was intact so no damage there. I didn't see any significant improvement in my battery life after changing it ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byLucas.canavarro on 03/28/2013

The same mAh that de apple Battery, But before install the battery you need to watch a video explaining how to replace that. You gotta be careful when doing it. I recommend this for users the have their battery will low charge and need a very long battery life time No Cons in the product. The time could ... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections