DX » Community » Reviews » Ultra-Thin 24K Gold Plated HDMI 1.4 Male to Male Connection Cable (1.5m-Length)
  • 5 star 62 ( 86% )
  • 4 star 10 ( 14% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bysescobarp_pe on 07/08/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Average quality but very good for the price. I know it won't break, but I don't expect to move it too much. It's just a HDMI cable, you know? How much do you handle those? Cons:None so far. Well, it comes in a simple plastic bag, if you are really the type that want's t... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTezlacore on 06/29/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- High quality cable (thick, durable) - Good connection plugs (gold plated) - Very cheap product Cons:- 1.5m in length (although this is clearly stated) might be too short for your application - Plugs are not bendable (some cables offer the plugs to be bended up to 90 d... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRedBehindYou on 05/28/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It's very cheap, in my country it cost more than 20€ It have a good quality and works fine. The screen can be seen in HD. My TV is Sony, and it have HDMI conector, so I plug the cable there, and the cable is enought long for what I want. In my country this cable is very... Read more

0 0
  • posted byblehblehbleh on 05/18/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Well made, no issues with signal or connection. All the crimping looks well done. Quality product at a very fair and reasonable price. Cons:None. OtherThoughts:I'm not sure if it's real 24K gold plated, but it doesn't really matter since I've tried multiple devices and... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRiceygringo on 04/24/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Works just as advertised, cable is also long enough for most needs. I'm using it for my gaming rig and home theater system and all the cables have worked perfectly for 4 months. Video quality is great as well. Cons:None that I can think of. OtherThoughts:Cable... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrgiraobr on 04/14/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Cheap ultra thin cable with good quality and so far no problems using in 1080p. Connector fits my TV (Samsung UN46F8000) and set top box perfectly. Dust protection caps on both ends. Cons:no cons, it's a simple cable. Nothing to complain about. OtherThoughts:Nothing to sa... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDaytonaV2 on 01/08/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:The cable is very slim and long enough to cover the distance from my tv to my apple tv. Gives good image and audio. the quality is better than my old cable! The connectors are gold plated! The cable is long enough for most applications and works like a treat. th... Read more

1 0
  • posted bydudyh on 01/02/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:At a great low price this product has a great value for money. The plugs & cable are built sturdy enough that they don't wear out. Buying it in a store would cost 10 times more. Cons:The cable does not have the best isolation but for the everyday use- movies & s... Read more

1 0
  • posted byfabujs on 09/27/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:It comes with the protective ends. It comes inside a protective bag. And it's materials seeems very good. I totally recommend it Cons:None, I haven't used it a lot, but it's just a wire. It can't have really cons besides the materials, that seem to be ok. OtherThoughts:On... Read more

0 0
  • posted byden1s7 on 08/22/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:i bought this cable since i just bought a new SONY LED TV and wanted to connect it to my PS3. I have one hdmi cable which works well when I connected it from my ps3 to my monitor but it blanks out when connected to my SONY LED TV. Fortunately, this cable i bought from D... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections