DX » Community » Reviews » Ultra-Thin 24K Gold Plated HDMI 1.4 Male to Male Connection Cable (1.5m-Length)
Customer’s impression:
Good price Good stuff
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymojojojotroi on 09/24/2014

Pros: It works fine, well made, no signal loss. It has good connection plugs gold plated. Wire is very slim, perfect to be the more discrete. It's a real 1,5 meters cable (Important to notice it, because in the past I have received a 98cm micro-USB supposed to measure 122cm...) Cons: Because it's slim,... Read more

Impression:Good price,Good stuff;

0 0 0

• posted bysescobarp_pe on 07/08/2014

Average quality but very good for the price. I know it won't break, but I don't expect to move it too much. It's just a HDMI cable, you know? How much do you handle those? None so far. Well, it comes in a simple plastic bag, if you are really the type that want's to pay for the packing more than the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byTezlacore on 06/29/2014

- High quality cable (thick, durable) - Good connection plugs (gold plated) - Very cheap product - 1.5m in length (although this is clearly stated) might be too short for your application - Plugs are not bendable (some cables offer the plugs to be bended up to 90 degrees) Works as advertised. No comments.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bystekkes on 06/26/2014

Well made, no issues with signal or connection. All the crimping looks well done. Quality product at a very fair and reasonable price. A real HDMI 1.4, full HD 3D images are going thru like they should! No cons, in the local shop they sell the same cable for much more! Bought this to connect my TV to ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byJdomingo22 on 06/20/2014

This cable first caught my attention for being a cheap alternative to the cables I can find in my country (Mexico) which easily go for 2-3 times as much, didn't expect much, didn't really need much. Received much better cable than what I expected, great quality,good build and it's also 3D and Ethernet ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byRedBehindYou on 05/28/2014

It's very cheap, in my country it cost more than 20€ It have a good quality and works fine. The screen can be seen in HD. My TV is Sony, and it have HDMI conector, so I plug the cable there, and the cable is enought long for what I want. In my country this cable is very expensive, but here in DealExtreme ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byblehblehbleh on 05/18/2014

Well made, no issues with signal or connection. All the crimping looks well done. Quality product at a very fair and reasonable price. None. I'm not sure if it's real 24K gold plated, but it doesn't really matter since I've tried multiple devices and TVs with this cable and everything has worked perfectly.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byRiceygringo on 04/24/2014

Works just as advertised, cable is also long enough for most needs. I'm using it for my gaming rig and home theater system and all the cables have worked perfectly for 4 months. Video quality is great as well. None that I can think of. Cable sheath looks somewhat flimsy, being as thin as a regular USB ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byrgiraobr on 04/14/2014

Cheap ultra thin cable with good quality and so far no problems using in 1080p. Connector fits my TV (Samsung UN46F8000) and set top box perfectly. Dust protection caps on both ends. no cons, it's a simple cable. Nothing to complain about. Nothing to say, it's just a cable that do as promisse. The cables ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bylg1223 on 03/31/2014

- Works well - Connection is solid - Cable is fairly thin - The length is good for most applications (connecting set-top box to TV, etc) - Good also for portable applications (to carry around with laptop, etc) - No cons so far. Build quality is OK. I bought a few of these cables, at this price it's definitely ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections