DX » Community » Reviews » Ultra-Thin 24K Gold Plated HDMI 1.4 Male to Male Connection Cable (1.5m-Length)
Customer’s impression:
good perfect Good price Good stuff vyuzitelnost
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byHenri176 on 01/09/2015

dobra vec a hlavne vyuzitelna,mam to zapojene na televyzor a funguje to skvelo a velmi mi to zjednoduchci pristup

Impression:vyuzitelnost;

0 0 0

• posted byrfukuda on 01/03/2015

Pros: good price, good construction, length. Cons: None Other thoughts: I bought for use in my PS3 and works like a charm. The connector is thin, exactly what I need.

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted byAlbenizV on 12/20/2014

No tengo ninguna que porque para su precio son excelentes. I don't have any doubt because the price is excellent, good material, good design. Good cable.

Impression:excellent cable;

0 0 0

• posted bynilskaa on 12/16/2014

This cable worked perfectly with my Minix NEO X-7 Android box. This box really struggles with most (other) HDMI cables, which causes intermittent drop out of signals - the cause is the quality of HDMI cables. This cable worked perfectly though.

Impression:perfect,Good price;

0 0 0

• posted bykennydx on 12/02/2014

Pros: Good Price and Ultra-Thin Cons: The image quality it's not perfect, I connect my laptop with a Samsung Smart TV and the letters are blurry

Impression:Good price;

0 0 0

• posted bytsblack on 11/27/2014

Recommended purchase without having image problems everything works perfectly and is small and not occupy much space, best relation quality and price

Impression:perfect;

0 0 0

• posted bybflmpsvz on 11/09/2014

Pros: This cable has a good quality for a good price. Cons: The cable is quite hard and not so flexible as I expected. Other Thoughts: I think that it is better to buy more flexible cable than this one. The advantage of "Ultra-Thin" is not so significant in this case.

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted bymojojojotroi on 09/24/2014

Pros: It works fine, well made, no signal loss. It has good connection plugs gold plated. Wire is very slim, perfect to be the more discrete. It's a real 1,5 meters cable (Important to notice it, because in the past I have received a 98cm micro-USB supposed to measure 122cm...) Cons: Because it's... Read more

Impression:Good price,Good stuff;

0 0 0

• posted bysescobarp_pe on 07/08/2014

Average quality but very good for the price. I know it won't break, but I don't expect to move it too much. It's just a HDMI cable, you know? How much do you handle those? None so far. Well, it comes in a simple plastic bag, if you are really the type that want's to pay for the packing more than... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byTezlacore on 06/29/2014

- High quality cable (thick, durable) - Good connection plugs (gold plated) - Very cheap product - 1.5m in length (although this is clearly stated) might be too short for your application - Plugs are not bendable (some cables offer the plugs to be bended up to 90 degrees) Works as advertised. No... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections