DX » Community » Reviews » Ultra-Thin 24K Gold Plated HDMI 1.4 Male to Male Connection Cable (1.5m-Length)
  • 5 star 78 ( 88% )
  • 4 star 11 ( 12% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bysescobarp_pe on 07/08/2014

Average quality but very good for the price. I know it won't break, but I don't expect to move it too much. It's just a HDMI cable, you know? How much do you handle those? None so far. Well, it comes in a simple plastic bag, if you are really the type that want's to pay for the packing more than the product. I'm just fine with the simple plastic bag,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTezlacore on 06/29/2014

- High quality cable (thick, durable) - Good connection plugs (gold plated) - Very cheap product - 1.5m in length (although this is clearly stated) might be too short for your application - Plugs are not bendable (some cables offer the plugs to be bended up to 90 degrees) Works as advertised. No comments. Being used for game console connection with ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bystekkes on 06/26/2014

Well made, no issues with signal or connection. All the crimping looks well done. Quality product at a very fair and reasonable price. A real HDMI 1.4, full HD 3D images are going thru like they should! No cons, in the local shop they sell the same cable for much more! Bought this to connect my TV to my receiver. Works like a charm. Going to buy some ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJdomingo22 on 06/20/2014

This cable first caught my attention for being a cheap alternative to the cables I can find in my country (Mexico) which easily go for 2-3 times as much, didn't expect much, didn't really need much. Received much better cable than what I expected, great quality,good build and it's also 3D and Ethernet capable.Comes with end-caps for protection. Ultra-... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRedBehindYou on 05/28/2014

It's very cheap, in my country it cost more than 20€ It have a good quality and works fine. The screen can be seen in HD. My TV is Sony, and it have HDMI conector, so I plug the cable there, and the cable is enought long for what I want. In my country this cable is very expensive, but here in DealExtreme everything is good and cheap None, it's perfect,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byblehblehbleh on 05/18/2014

Well made, no issues with signal or connection. All the crimping looks well done. Quality product at a very fair and reasonable price. None. I'm not sure if it's real 24K gold plated, but it doesn't really matter since I've tried multiple devices and TVs with this cable and everything has worked perfectly. If you want a no-frills, quality HDMI cable ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRiceygringo on 04/24/2014

Works just as advertised, cable is also long enough for most needs. I'm using it for my gaming rig and home theater system and all the cables have worked perfectly for 4 months. Video quality is great as well. None that I can think of. Cable sheath looks somewhat flimsy, being as thin as a regular USB cable. But with all the bending and pulling while ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrgiraobr on 04/14/2014

Cheap ultra thin cable with good quality and so far no problems using in 1080p. Connector fits my TV (Samsung UN46F8000) and set top box perfectly. Dust protection caps on both ends. no cons, it's a simple cable. Nothing to complain about. Nothing to say, it's just a cable that do as promisse. The cables were well packed, arrived as expected, good support ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylg1223 on 03/31/2014

- Works well - Connection is solid - Cable is fairly thin - The length is good for most applications (connecting set-top box to TV, etc) - Good also for portable applications (to carry around with laptop, etc) - No cons so far. Build quality is OK. I bought a few of these cables, at this price it's definitely worth to have some lying around. My main ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byShannoes on 03/25/2014

A nice, flexible HDMI cable. Many of them are very thick and won't bend easily (or they DO bend easily because they're too flimsy...) but this one works well and is not hard to feed through difficult spaces. Of course, the price is good, too. None that I can think of. I'm so impressed with it I'm buying a second one to have as a spare. Some people may ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections