DX » Community » Reviews » Replacement Li-Polymer Battery with Toolkit for Iphone (3.7V 1400mAh)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byReaper31 on 07/10/2010

-Cheap replacement for an expensive apple replacement -Great for people the want to repair their iPhone themselves. -The need to solder the 3 wires -Only suitable for iPhone 2G! -Instruction booklet is not clear enough (use youtube videos instead) Watch out, this battery is not suitable for the a... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bypinkytube on 09/16/2009

This item fits great into my iphone 2g; It holds a charge wayyy better than the old battery it replaced; It came with tools which made it easy to open the case up. Only thing its missing is glue, but I used some of my own glue to secure the battery to the phone. No complaints at all; great value!... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byivanwee on 09/05/2009

Battery is the same as the original one .. see my photos. Battery WORKs for iphone 2G perfectly. Opening the iPhone 2G case is a ROYAL pain in the ***... Fixing the battery in is the easy bit. Need to know how to do a bit of soldering as well. i followed instruction on ifixit.com to break down i... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byarrakis3k on 12/16/2008

It's the same battery than the original one I used it for a iPhone V1, didnt try the iPhone 3G For this price you can have the same battery life than a new iPhone Opening of iPhone is easy but changing it isnt that easy BE AWARE! You'll need to weld the cable between the iPhone and the battery,... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections