DX » Community » Reviews » Replacement Li-Polymer Battery with Toolkit for Iphone (3.7V 1400mAh)
  • 5 star 2 ( 67% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byReaper31 on 07/10/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:-Cheap replacement for an expensive apple replacement -Great for people the want to repair their iPhone themselves. Cons:-The need to solder the 3 wires -Only suitable for iPhone 2G! -Instruction booklet is not clear enough (use youtube videos instead) OtherTh... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypinkytube on 09/16/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:This item fits great into my iphone 2g; It holds a charge wayyy better than the old battery it replaced; It came with tools which made it easy to open the case up. Cons:Only thing its missing is glue, but I used some of my own glue to secure the battery to the p... Read more

0 0
  • posted byarrakis3k on 12/16/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:It's the same battery than the original one I used it for a iPhone V1, didnt try the iPhone 3G For this price you can have the same battery life than a new iPhone Cons:Opening of iPhone is easy but changing it isnt that easy BE AWARE! You'll need to weld the cab... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections