DX » Community » Reviews » Replacement Li-Polymer Battery with Toolkit for Iphone (3.7V 1400mAh)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byReaper31 on 07/10/2010

-Cheap replacement for an expensive apple replacement -Great for people the want to repair their iPhone themselves. -The need to solder the 3 wires -Only suitable for iPhone 2G! -Instruction booklet is not clear enough (use youtube videos instead) Watch out, this battery is not suitable for the iPhone ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bypinkytube on 09/16/2009

This item fits great into my iphone 2g; It holds a charge wayyy better than the old battery it replaced; It came with tools which made it easy to open the case up. Only thing its missing is glue, but I used some of my own glue to secure the battery to the phone. No complaints at all; great value! Fast ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byivanwee on 09/05/2009

Battery is the same as the original one .. see my photos. Battery WORKs for iphone 2G perfectly. Opening the iPhone 2G case is a ROYAL pain in the ***... Fixing the battery in is the easy bit. Need to know how to do a bit of soldering as well. i followed instruction on ifixit.com to break down iphone.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byarrakis3k on 12/16/2008

It's the same battery than the original one I used it for a iPhone V1, didnt try the iPhone 3G For this price you can have the same battery life than a new iPhone Opening of iPhone is easy but changing it isnt that easy BE AWARE! You'll need to weld the cable between the iPhone and the battery, so you'... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections