DX » Community » Reviews » Aluminum Alloy Bike Bicycle Handle Bar End Grips - Black (Pair)
  • 5 star 9 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bygoireland123 on 09/21/2013

Got it in the mail the other day, nicely packed, got them attached to the bike handlebar and they are absolutely worth every penny. -They are quite light, but still sturdy and solid -The fake "GIANT" logo will be sure to convince anyone -Included are some really nice, plastic, end caps, they stay in well and finish the look. -The top of the ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJtsteel on 09/20/2013

Same brand logo as my bike. Looks like original equipment. When fitted properly it is tight and solid. The grips are left-right specific, so that the logo is facing out, the larger rounded edge will face your palm and the grips are angled slightly inward. Had to shift the brake handles etc. further in and cut off the end of my existing handle bar rubber ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byyinyoungster on 05/31/2013

The price is the selling point for a solid bicycle end bar. Aluminum build feels strong yet light and the ergonomics seems well designed. Installed in less then 10 mins for each side and road over 50 miles using the bars. Feels great and adds comfort to my mountain bike. None that I can think of. No other thoughts needed. Looking to improve bicycle'... Read more

0 0
  • posted byFelipeLinham on 03/21/2013

Very good one for bar ends. I was looking for some pieces like this one in Brazil and it costs like 400% more. The price is very good and the product fits very well to the hands. The material is low weight and fits very well at my truvativ handle bar that I just bought in DX. Don't know if it's genuine GIANT. But the piece is very quality one... Thought ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygionik on 01/11/2013

The material used is very good. Also, along with the handle bar, you receive caps for mounting at the end of the bicycle handlebar. The welding seems to be done very well, and these appear as being strong/resistant for heavy usage :) So far I was not able to identify something that I dislike at this product. The bars present themselves very well, and ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypascaltt on 11/25/2012

good quality of metal ( aluminium ), color and build are good, easy to install, same of what you see on picture, cost half price of what a paid here ( 20$ and more ) nothing, except better his more higher create a good look on your bike, good for all age, help for drive your bike. give you more position for drive your bike, you choose tha angle of your ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bystarkey on 11/19/2012

Although they probably aren't official "Giant" product, they match the brand of my bike :) Offer an alternative grip position to help easearms on long rides. Rubberized end cap for comfort. Paint has faded from black to a dark brown. End caps have fallen out, probably due to hot weather. Glued them back in. Much better construction than other ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRooikat on 08/19/2012

Great price and they just look and feel like originals. weight, if you worry about that sort of thing, these are not aluminum, but are steel, so are a bit on the heavy side. Also the end caps seem a tiny bit loose, but so far they have stayed in place. Done a few hundred km so far and no issues as yet. looks and feels like originals at 3 x the price,... Read more

2 0
  • posted byscbook on 04/16/2012

Great design, I have identical pair (silver) on my other bike (Giant Anthem X29er 3), of which I paid $24.00, these are identical except for color. The lenght of the bar allow you to place your thumb over the end to get a very comfortible grip. Material used is not aluminum, and as a result a little heavy if your concerned with weight. Bar end plugs ... Read more

4 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections