DX » Community » Reviews » AC Charger for Iphone (100~240V AC)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bylaplace on 11/13/2012

good charger for iphone 3 gs. Enough quick and no problem during charge with Phone. Phone 3 gs charge in about 1/2 hour with this charger. Very cheap product ( no possibility to find a similar one in EU countries. Shipping take about 3 weeks to EU Be careful this product come with US plug NOT with EU ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjuancaretta2 on 08/03/2011

Charges every iDevice I have tried, including iPod Nano, iPod touch 3rd Gen and iPhone 4. Charges very quickly, much faster than by USB. Universal voltage, doesn't need a power converter. Could be a little bit cheaper. The LED is TOO bright, had to open it and bend the LED so it didn't aim at the hole ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byDaniloBr on 12/25/2008

- Very very cheap - Nice built quality, I couldnt find any problem with plastic or wire, connectors - There is a LED to show the power is on - Cable is not short - There is a lock in the connector, so the cable does nor release accidentally I just could say I would like a black version od the product ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bySimonW on 12/04/2008

It is now 5V 1A current. Works on my iPhone 3G and 2G no problem. 1A current makes it charge quicker than USB port. Blue LED charging like looks nicer than red. LED light could be a bit too bright for the night. It is brighter than my LED night light. The package and quality looks decent for the price.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byCloddy on 01/18/2008

Perfect weight, not heavy and does not have that "cheap" feel to it. Has a nice bright red light that switches on when it receives power, so you know it's working. Works with the iPod Touch 100% Charges my iPod touch FAST. MUCH Faster than the USB cable. Cable size is about same as the USB ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections