DX » Community » Reviews » Male + Female DC Power Converter Connector Adapters w/ Terminal Blocks For CCTV Camera (Pair)
Customer’s impression:
Great quality absolutely "must-have"
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byqba1012 on 08/05/2014

Pros: absolutely must-have if you're working under DIY electrical project such as pluging LED strips with DC adapter etc. Good quality, strong screws keeps wires in proper position. It does not heat. It safe for work. Maxiumum voltage is 12V I think. Cons: there's no information about maximum amperage.... Read more

Great for DIY Great for DIY

Impression:Great quality,absolutely "must-have";

0 0 0

• posted byStellanL on 04/15/2014

Fast replacement for any DC power connector where the cable has started to go bad, which often happens where it goes into the plug. Male connector makes surplus power supplies that have vendor-specific plugs useful in a minute. Female connector lets you do the same for any gadget. Both together are also ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybwcomputers on 03/16/2014

Nice clean and tight fit. Good quality screw connections. set screws hold the wires well. Will accept a wide range of wire sizes. molding is a good quality. Pins and sockets are solid and well made. None so far. I am using for low power LEDs, so I cannot comment on high current uses. A good connection ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymcgyver75 on 02/28/2014

good idea to product these easy to connect connectors. no soldering but screwdriver. the size seems standard for many uses on low voltage connections. could be interesting to sell male and female separately. good connection, perfect match, easy to connect. perfect to use with couplers and splitters existing ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bypaddyrg on 12/05/2013

Simple, the picture tells you all you need to know. Decent quality, useful power connector, and now a staggering 10c cheaper than the $1.50 I paid! If you want power connectors, nice middle ground between in-line and PCB mount Simple product, hard to find flaws to be honest. What can I say? Terminal ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byNiideaInternet on 11/27/2013

Excelente y práctico, el material de acabado es bastante bueno y duradero, las terminales plásticas estan perfectamente terminadas y las terminales de conexión funcionan perfectamente, es una excelente compra, lo uso principalmente para conectar fuentes de voltaje a protoboards y conectar ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydnunezo on 11/04/2013

sirve perfecto para todo tipo de cargadores compatibles, de esta manera es mucho mas fácil entregar la corriente a dispositivos como cámara de seguridad, se recomienda para todos los que quiera empezar a instalar servicios de seguridad de manera rápida sencilla y segura. ninguna ya que ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byGreenTechNetwor on 07/01/2013

They each came packaged in small bags in pairs. Overall they have pretty good build quality and have a solid feel. They're perfect for any circuit projects that involve DC power jacks. They fit together snugly, and also fit DC power jacks I've used perfectly. None at all. None. If you're studying electrical ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted bydadinow on 03/23/2013

smal part . very uselfull to have around. come in pair (male+female) no really , this is to simple to have cons ;) used not only for cctv in fact. uselfull to have screw in a able. so you do not need to cut the cable to have solder free connecto to power one of your electronic experiment. yes it s true ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byRealGoldMan on 08/01/2012

Excellent quality of product performance. Nothing and nowhere is shaken. Well and firmly stuck in connector. Good quality plastic. There is no to cavil. I can not find anything wrong, what could be written here. Excellent, professional solution to achieve its objectives. I consider this a very useful ... Read more

package front view back view no defect

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections