DX » Community » Reviews » Male+Female Converter Connector Adapter for CCTV Camera - Black (Pair)
Customer’s impression:
good Easy to use Great quality Ótimo PRODUTO DIY
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byHyron on 06/23/2016

Does whats it's mean to. Easy to install and sturdy. I love it

Impression:Easy to use;

0 0 0

• posted by9452815 on 06/14/2016

Liittimet yllättivät kohtuullisen hyvällä laadullaan, istuvat jämäkästi yhteen ja muutenkin vaikuttavat aika laadukkailta.

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted byegarridov on 05/20/2016

Simplemente lo que necesitaba en el momento que los busque, un excelente precio y calidad.

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted bytsvensson on 04/22/2016

Good quality god price will shop again

Impression:Easy to use,Great quality,Good quality god price will shop again;

0 0 0

• posted byedissakic on 03/03/2016

very easy to use . useful . everything works without a single error. I am satisfied with the delivery , all within the right

Impression:good,Easy to use,Great quality;

0 0 0

• posted byteodim on 02/15/2016

It fits perfectly Arduino power jack. Well build protected with rubber and terminals are easily accessible for changing power supply. No cons at all.

Impression:good,Great quality;

0 0 0

• posted bydifedepe on 02/03/2016

all Pros so far. It is what I I needed!

Impression:good,Great quality;

0 0 0

• posted byteodim on 02/03/2016

It can be used for Arduino and other DIY projects not just CCTV. Very useful and I will order more very soon.

0 0 0

• posted byFlipclock on 02/02/2016

Pros: This pair of connectors comes very handy when doing e.g. diy electronic set-up. Wires are very easy to connect and disconnect. Connection between the connector is tight and reliable. Cons: Connectors maybe a bit big for very tiny applications, but in my case that didn't matter Bottomline:... Read more

Impression:good,Easy to use;

0 0 0

• posted byOzTmDX on 01/20/2016

Pros: this item is great for directly connecting anything to a AC-DC adapter. The wires can be secured with screws, so they won't come loose, and the connection will also be good thanks to the tight fit on the wires.

Very useful item Very useful item

0 0 0

DX Everywhere