DX » Community » Reviews » Digital Precision Scale (20g Max / 0.001g Resolution)
  • 5 star 30 ( 67% )
  • 4 star 15 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byJochem285 on 06/09/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Cheap, well built and well functioning scale. The ease of use is good and the manual is quite clear in its instructions. Nice little lcd screen and good battery life. Cons:Can be a bit inaccurate if 50mg or less is put on the scale. Also, the lcd dims itself after a few s... Read more

0 0
  • posted byarebokert on 02/18/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Easy to use. I received it with a manual included. The manual told me all I needed to know to use the scale and was written in better English than manuals from China usually is. Calibration, which others seem to have been having problems with, was not a problem for me. Ea... Read more

2 0
  • posted bywveugelers on 01/16/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It´s cheap for a mg scale. Its easy to use. For weighing +10 mg with a bit more precision it´s really nice. Comes with 10 gram weight, pincet and bowl. Cons:It´s not precise enough for weighing to 1 mg accurate. I think it´s error margine i... Read more

3 0
  • posted byhignd on 11/07/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This digital precision scale is very good for working with small pieces or chemicals that need precision. Great for having light screen, 10 grams weight. Cons:Its rather smaller than it looks in the picture. The weighing platform is very small like 18mm diameter and you... Read more

3 0
  • posted bybigrock1966 on 06/13/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Compact, accurate, fast, reasonably sturdy. Nice hinged cover to prevent damage to the scale. Fairly large numbers on LCD display. Comes with calibration weight. There is also a pair of tweezers included and a sturdy box. Can display the weight in a variety of unities C... Read more

3 0
  • posted byexodusattack on 05/06/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:-Won't find any cheaper ones with this kind of accuracy. -Doesn't need to be calibrated that often -Calibration weight is included -Calibration is super easy -Backlight turns on when weight is detected -Clear display -Comes with some accessories Cons:-No batteries inclu... Read more

3 0
  • posted byPijm0 on 04/01/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:The scale works well for measuring small amounts of different chemicals. It is also extremely easy to use and fairly accurate. It is pretty accurate down to maybe 0.01g where the results start to become pretty inaccurate. Cons:Maybe a little hard to clean, oth... Read more

3 0
  • posted byTriken on 03/11/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This scale is really good. Precision is between the range of 0.002-0.004g from my experience. Price is much, much cheaper than if I would buy it from a store nearby. It's small and is easy to hide and calibrate. Cons:A bigger measuring cup would be nice, it's really sma... Read more

1 0
  • posted bytaras888 on 02/24/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Cheap, small, easy to use, pretty accurate out of the box. Tweezers and 10 gramms calibration weight included. Cons:So far so good. Buttons feels a little cheapy. OtherThoughts:Used these to weight and sort airgun pellets. Will use for reloading and measuring powder. Afte... Read more

3 0
  • posted byvalterk on 02/23/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Satisfactory build quality Easily readable screen with blue backlight Can be calibrated, with one 10 g weight included Cons:None that I can think of right now. OtherThoughts:I can compare the scale with a cheaper one available here (SKU 52751). This scale which I'm review... Read more

3 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections