DX » Community » Reviews » Digital Precision Scale (20g Max / 0.001g Resolution)
Customer’s impression:
Awesome
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byshac420 on 10/04/2014

these scales are excellent for just $21, i don't think anyone would be able to find a better deal here or anywhere else. they come with a 10g calibration weight which really is a great bonus. i found a small margin of error around +/- 2mg when weighing under 20mg but this is perfectly acceptable for ... Read more

Impression:Awesome;

0 0 0

• posted byJochem285 on 06/09/2014

Cheap, well built and well functioning scale. The ease of use is good and the manual is quite clear in its instructions. Nice little lcd screen and good battery life. Can be a bit inaccurate if 50mg or less is put on the scale. Also, the lcd dims itself after a few seconds if nothing changes, this can ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byarebokert on 02/18/2014

Easy to use. I received it with a manual included. The manual told me all I needed to know to use the scale and was written in better English than manuals from China usually is. Calibration, which others seem to have been having problems with, was not a problem for me. Easily explained in the manual.... Read more

0 0 2

• posted bywveugelers on 01/16/2014

It´s cheap for a mg scale. Its easy to use. For weighing +10 mg with a bit more precision it´s really nice. Comes with 10 gram weight, pincet and bowl. It´s not precise enough for weighing to 1 mg accurate. I think it´s error margine is around 5/10 mg. Not trust the first weighting.... Read more

0 0 3

• posted byJihm91 on 12/29/2013

High precision scale, almost on the mg level! Relatively easy to use, and the design is very practical. It even has this little bowl to put things in. Resolution isn't actually .001g, has an error margin of about .002 in my experience. Calibration is quite the hassle too. You could use your own calibration ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byNic0_o on 12/23/2013

- Lowest price for a 0.001g scale - Works just fine - Comes with: nice box, leather pouch, handy scoop and calibration weight. - Only 1 sized calibration weight - Needs recalibration every time - Not completely accurate at .001g but very close to it - Manual has poor English and calibration isn't completely ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bychandras on 12/08/2013

Accurate reading.Consistent readings without fail.Only ensure to handle delicately.If you want to regularly weigh substances with 1 mg accuracy this will serve the purpose. No cons.The piece is slightly delicate. It is stupid to write same sentences to cater to 500 character requirement.Consistent readings ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byspiispa on 11/23/2013

Quality seems to be OK and I have gotten same results when measuring weights over again. This scale is easy to use and it is possible to change between metric and imperial units. None that I have noticed so far. This scale does not have real "scientific" feel, but I did not expect that with ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byhignd on 11/07/2013

This digital precision scale is very good for working with small pieces or chemicals that need precision. Great for having light screen, 10 grams weight. Its rather smaller than it looks in the picture. The weighing platform is very small like 18mm diameter and you need the metal platform to properly ... Read more

0 0 3

• posted byToasty12 on 11/06/2013

- The price is a great pro. This was easily the cheapest option availible. - Accuracy. For a scale in this price range it is pretty accurate - Size. It is handy to carry - Accessors comes with handy things like a pincer and carry pouch. - Build quality is good. - It needs to be calibrated a lot. If you ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections