DX » Community » Reviews » Digital Precision Scale (20g Max / 0.001g Resolution)
Customer’s impression:
excellent Awesome Not what i expected accurate delighted
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byCyclohm on 03/12/2015

When it worked, it took several minutes for the unit to stabilize. Worked for a few months of intermittent use (weighing gemstones) and but measures inconsistently. No two measurements are the same, fluctuates even with brand new batteries. No longer able to measure at all, acts as though load is... Read more

Impression:Not what i expected;

0 0 0

• posted byThallysSCCP100 on 01/17/2015

Super balance, ideal for culinaristas, it has excellent precision, his stuff is very good, it is very portable without cons recommend it to everyone.

Digital scale with good accuracy

Impression:Awesome,excellent, accurate;

0 1 0

• posted bychrislee999 on 12/03/2014

Exactly what was needed in my business for the measurement of medicinal ingredients, the proportions of which have to be exact. The unit is small, but easily used, with large LED backlit readout. Running on 2 X AA batteries, it is easy to power-up and economical to run. About the only con I can a... Read more

Impression: accurate,delighted, professional ;

0 0 0

• posted byalexeytmn on 11/06/2014

Scale works great, very accurate definition, resolution is perfect. Minimum object weight might be 5-6 mg for precise work, imho. Scale kit include scale, metal plate for objects, PU leather case, tweezers and a calibration plummet. You can weight every little thing like bugs or seeds!

Super precise scale! Super precise scale! Super precise scale! Super precise scale! Super precise scale!

Impression:Very good scale!;

0 0 0

• posted byevilnugget on 11/02/2014

Pros: It's a great great product for a great price. Everything you need for weighing chemicals! Cons: The pouch included does not fit the scale.

Impression:excellent;

0 0 0

• posted bylethaldutchman on 10/11/2014

Pros: Cheap Easy to use Cons: accessory's where not in the box DX customer service takes allot of time to solve the problem

Good scale but poor quality

Impression:Not what i expected;

0 0 0

• posted byshac420 on 10/04/2014

these scales are excellent for just $21, i don't think anyone would be able to find a better deal here or anywhere else. they come with a 10g calibration weight which really is a great bonus. i found a small margin of error around +/- 2mg when weighing under 20mg but this is perfectly acceptable... Read more

Impression:Awesome;

0 0 0

• posted byJochem285 on 06/09/2014

Cheap, well built and well functioning scale. The ease of use is good and the manual is quite clear in its instructions. Nice little lcd screen and good battery life. Can be a bit inaccurate if 50mg or less is put on the scale. Also, the lcd dims itself after a few seconds if nothing changes, can... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byarebokert on 02/18/2014

Easy to use. I received it with a manual included. The manual told me all I needed to know to use the scale and was written in better English than manuals from China usually is. Calibration, which others seem to have been having problems with, was not a problem for me. Easily explained in the The... Read more

0 0 2

• posted bywveugelers on 01/16/2014

It´s cheap for a mg scale. Its easy to use. For weighing +10 mg with a bit more precision it´s really nice. Comes with 10 gram weight, pincet and bowl. It´s not precise enough for weighing to 1 mg accurate. I think it´s error margine is around 5/10 mg. Not trust the first a 5... Read more

0 0 3

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

• Over 200,000 products
  • Extremely low prices
  • Timely refunds and replacements
  • Worldwide free shipping

Subscribe to our newsletter: