DX » Community » Reviews » Digital Precision Scale (20g Max / 0.001g Resolution)
Customer’s impression:
good excellent Awesome Accurate Not what i expected
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byAshilais on 09/05/2016

So far the best scale I've had, quite accurate as you can see in the pictures with an accuracy of 0.001 gram has an error rate of only 0.03% maximum, and that 's only when fully loaded with 20 grams. Pros: Very good presentation, in a sturdy box that includes a metallic tweezers, a mini pan, 10 a... Read more

Pretty accurate Pretty accurate Pretty accurate Pretty accurate Pretty accurate Pretty accurate Pretty accurate

Impression:Accurate,Pricey;

0 0 4

• posted byxkris6x on 01/21/2016

es muy interesante el aparato muy preciso y practico para poder llevar a cualquier lugar me gusta mucho

Impression:good,Awesome,excellent;

0 0 0

• posted by9377181 on 01/21/2016

rien a redire, marche nickel, a par les piles non fournisse, je suis vraiment satisfais

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted byHekkr on 12/21/2015

Good scale easy to use!

Impression:good,excellent;

0 0 0

• posted byci10or on 11/30/2015

Buena báscula. Aunque no es excelente para el precio que tiene esta muy bien y cumple con lo publicado. La recomiendo si no necesitas de precisión perfecta. Pros: portable, precision aceptable, economica, fácil de usar y calibrar. Contras: los materiales no son los mejores. comienza a marcar pesa... Read more

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted by8373481 on 08/17/2015

It's cheap and it works quite well. I don't think it's accurate to the milligram and it might be easily disturbed (not sure if it's 100% calibarted). Works well though for most purposes and can't really complain for the price.

Impression:excellent;

0 0 0

• posted byoferta on 07/17/2015

I recommend this product!

Impression:excellent;

0 0 0

• posted byCyclohm on 03/12/2015

When it worked, it took several minutes for the unit to stabilize. Worked for a few months of intermittent use (weighing gemstones) and but measures inconsistently. No two measurements are the same, fluctuates even with brand new batteries. No longer able to measure at all, acts as though load is... Read more

Impression:Not what i expected;

0 0 0

• posted byThallysSCCP100 on 01/17/2015

Super balance, ideal for culinaristas, it has excellent precision, his stuff is very good, it is very portable without cons recommend it to everyone.

Digital scale with good accuracy

Impression:Awesome,excellent, accurate;

0 1 0

• posted bychrislee999 on 12/03/2014

Exactly what was needed in my business for the measurement of medicinal ingredients, the proportions of which have to be exact. The unit is small, but easily used, with large LED backlit readout. Running on 2 X AA batteries, it is easy to power-up and economical to run. About the only con I can a... Read more

Impression: accurate,delighted, professional ;

0 0 0

DX Everywhere