There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

• Working as intended

posted by arebokert on 02/18/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:

Easy to use. I received it with a manual included. The manual told me all I needed to know to use the scale and was written in better English than manuals from China usually is.

Calibration, which others seem to have been having problems with, was not a problem for me. Easily explained in the manual.

The box is rather nice and is good for keeping the scale in when it's not being used.

Cons:

The precision of the scale seem to vary a bit. It seems to have a variance of about +-0.002 which is not that bad really but has to be put as a con. If you need very precise exactness where it goes down to single milligrams I wouldn't trust this scale without weighing my things several times to be sure.

OtherThoughts:

I recommend weighing your stuff with a few restarts between just to be sure the weight is the same. Calibrating the scale regularly is also recommended. I wouldn't care for the storing pouch, it is too tight and small to really be worth using.

Bottomline:

All in all, it's a great scale. I intend to weigh chemicals where I need exactness of about 0.01g so this scale is perfect for me.

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections