DX » Community » Reviews » Portable 1080P Full HD Media Player with HDMI / VGA / AV / YPbPr / USB / SD - Black
  • 5 star 3 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byLoussier on 11/19/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It's cheap, multifunctional, nice-looking and it works well with my USB HDD and flash disk. It reads all video and audio file formats I use. Good quality of picture and sound. Simple to navigate,set up and adjust. Cons:Video: no ways to set up a presice geometry of the... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykriwix on 04/30/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Play all formats what I use, of course, I'am not tested all of formats, but most popular loading fast and plays without any problems. Also it's play avchd files from my camcorder, and that's was surprise. I'm not put internal HDD yet, but I think there will be no proble... Read more

1 0
  • posted byluanci on 06/30/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Great image and sound. Real 1080p videos Works great with a 500 GB HDD. It works with internal and external HDD, also supports SD cards, pendrives and flash drives. Has nice looking interface. AV and HDMI cable works great. Very small and lightweight, doesn't requires a... Read more

3 3

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections