DX » Community » Reviews » 3M Double Faced Foam Adhesive Tape for Auto (300 x 1cm)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bysale01 on 04/23/2013

I think this band is quite good quality, at least for what for what I need. From ordering to delivery to the address it's been about thirty days. Wide and long as it is described on the site. It's a little damaged in transit, but not much. It is strong enough glue on it. I have no complaints about the ... Read more

This is the look of the product

0 0 0

• posted bywoliveirajr on 02/08/2013

It is an adhesive tape, with foam, so has some softness in it that makes thing "float" when your driving your car, avoiding the sudden impacts that make all those strange noises. It came in a good packing, is not that big (just 1cm wide) No cons that I could think about this product, it's very ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybbubanja on 01/19/2013

Very strong foam double sided adhesive tape. Ideal for all "do it yourself" kind of jobs. It can be used to stick almost everything, like car battens, or cables, or wires to the wall. It is strong like super glue, or even stronger. I use it in regular basis for all kind of repairment. none ... Read more

0 0 2

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections