DX » Community » Reviews » Stylish PU Leather Protective Carrying Case with Multi-Card Slots for Kindle 4 - Black
  • 5 star 3 ( 60% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 40% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bychildeh on 09/12/2013

looks awesome and professional and elegant; got mine in light brown which is FANCY; good, strong but not too strong magnetic lock; fits my Kindly 4 to a T; sturdy yet delicate looking none really Very cheap if you look at your local electronics' store's prices, very reasonable price! Also more nice than those cases in my opinion. Go get one! If you ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byperdigano on 06/21/2013

- Small enough but to keep your Kindle protected - Stylish - Several card, paper and document inside holders - Fair materials - Magnetic closing - Materials could be better - Fixing corners could be better to avoid movement of the Kindle inside. - Document holders touch the screen when the case is closed (but this is a design fail, not a product fail)... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysuckers on 03/14/2013

- The Kindle fits perfectly into the case. - It is good looking. - The build materials are excellent. - The clip works like a charm. - Its very cheap. - It has space for you cards and also you can add a picture in one of these slots. - It protects your kindle from scratches and falls. - It is easy to use, easy to put your kindle in and to remove. The ... Read more

Kindle Case
    0 0
  • posted bytotheriver on 02/03/2013

Last version of Kindle (december 2012) fits like a charm. Good enough construction. Easy to reach all buttons in Kindle. Soft and nice feeling to touch. Useful compartments to keep notes, cards, etc. Good working magnetic close. Incredible price. Time to spain:17 days (paying for tracking) None at the moment except the lack of a reading light that i ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrokster on 09/07/2012

very fine leatherlook and very sturdy. Nice storage It contains a lot of space for creditcards and so on. Also the clip works suprisingly good. It doesn.t fully fit my sony e-reader as predicted by other buyers on the internet. But for this price you can make a bet. It was my own choice. It is just a few millimeter too small. For the rest I can not ... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections