DX » Community » Reviews » Stylish PU Leather Protective Carrying Case for Kindle 4 -
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bytafariasdf on 05/13/2014

Great product for small price. I have been using it for over a year almost daily and it displays only a usual expected amount of wear - small cracks on the edges and clasp. It endured a fair number of falls and the kindle is still unscratched and works. It fits perfectly for kindle 4, I haven't tried ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byliviutoabes on 04/28/2014

Good quality sintetic leather, after 6 months looks good, the leather has no signs of wear off or imperfections from factory. In time the magnet that closes the case looses intensity but can we solved easily by magnetizing again, if needed. Does not have the ability to make a stand for the Kindle. Elastic ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byloriffic on 03/05/2014

Unbelievably low price for a very good case. I've been using this on my Kindle Paperwhite for well over a year now. Everything I wanted and more. Magnetic clasp is very durable and has stood up well, unlike the case I had on a different device. No cons. Works well. Great price. Fantastic value. Works ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bynidegrafixx on 01/20/2014

This is one spectacular case, has been using it on my Kindle 5 (same as 4 for the dimensions) and it fits perceftly. I mean for the money man, what more do you want! Its epic! None that I can see so far, could be cheaper lol such as everything, right! Other than that no cons whatsoever, I am really satisfied!... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byalvaromero on 01/15/2014

the price , it's cheap , it's easy if amazon have a very high price . the quality is good , not awsome , but it's okey. it's difficult to put in the kindle paperwhite because only 2 of the 4 support are elastic, and the other 2 seems to be fragile. So slowly the shippment , about 1 mounth 16-Dec ->... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bythorn9 on 12/19/2013

The cover is good enough for the price, I believe. Someone mentioned that it's smelly but I don't feel anything. You need a little practice to fit the magnetic lock into its hole. But one can get used to it. Also when the cover is opened it tends to close the "ear" onto the display. It took ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byakotova on 10/21/2013

This is a great case for the Kindle - fits the device perfectly, looks elegant and protects it well. It looks of very good quality, you would never guess how cheap it is. The PU leather is soft and feels very nice to the touch - not so much plasticky as with other PU leather cases. I definately recommend!... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bylyoada on 10/07/2013

Convenient, easy, reliable, inexpensive. Ideally suited to the size of device. Kindle is quite protected inside. 2-3 times cheaper than similar products in Ukraine nice finish and built quality nice for touch, it's not leather but PU is also good. I didn't find Very good leather case, I have no complaints.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byrnd1isva0ggl9 on 09/03/2013

Se ajusta perfectamente al Kindle, que queda bien protegido. La calidad del articulo es correcta. Y la relacion calidad precio es muy buena. Producto muy recomendable para que el e-book viaje seguro, no se ralle y no sufra deterioros. Sin contras. El envio del producto fue muya rápido, lo tuvimos ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bynintendoking on 08/30/2013

It's a must-have for your Kindle. The prize is the best you can get, having in mind how expensive the official amazon ones cost. It fits perfectly and once inside it doesn't move. The magnet lock system is flawless, and you can use it to keep the case open too. It has no light or other extras (you shouldn'... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections