DX » Community » Reviews » Stylish PU Leather Protective Carrying Case for Kindle 4 -
  • 5 star 48 ( 89% )
  • 4 star 6 ( 11% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bytafariasdf on 05/13/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Great product for small price. I have been using it for over a year almost daily and it displays only a usual expected amount of wear - small cracks on the edges and clasp. It endured a fair number of falls and the kindle is still unscratched and works. It fit... Read more

0 0
  • posted byloriffic on 03/05/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Unbelievably low price for a very good case. I've been using this on my Kindle Paperwhite for well over a year now. Everything I wanted and more. Magnetic clasp is very durable and has stood up well, unlike the case I had on a different device. Cons:No cons. W... Read more

0 0
  • posted bynidegrafixx on 01/20/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This is one spectacular case, has been using it on my Kindle 5 (same as 4 for the dimensions) and it fits perceftly. I mean for the money man, what more do you want! Its epic! Cons:None that I can see so far, could be cheaper lol such as everything, right! Oth... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymarjanian on 08/26/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It fits great, it seems sturdy. I find the kindle is actually easier to use with than without the case. I actually haven't taken it off since I received it. The pocket is useful and has already served me on a couple of occasions. Cons:I brushed it against my white t-shi... Read more

0 0
  • posted byromanovmykola on 06/26/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Good quality, feels good, likely to last for a long time, Cons:smells not so good at the arrival OtherThoughts:suits many models of Kindle. Does not have any light, but not really a con. Good quality, feels good, likely to last for a long time, smells not so g... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysamanthansm on 06/24/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:In my opinion, this is one of the best products I've bought in DX. It really protects my Kindle. It fits perfectly in my reader. Everybody loved ad many people have asked me where I bought. Simple perfect! Cons:Maybe the magnet is kind strong. I sugest you to... Read more

0 0
  • posted byinaromero on 05/03/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Very good prize Fits perfect in my kindle 4 Good quality Easy to put the kindle in it Confortable to read with the case It has inside one thing to put some notes or whatever you want Cool design and color Cons:No cons, protects against hits OtherThoughts:Maybe you prefe... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydavidxdo on 04/10/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Very Good quality/price, I think it's the best case than you can buy for Kindle 4. Durable, fits perfect and very cheap. The screen is protected from scratches and hits. Very useful, Feels like real leather Cons:It would be perfect if you can choose other colo... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRoger2014 on 04/08/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:The quality of material are really good and It looks and feels to be real leather. The carrying case fits perfectly on Kindle. I use daily and till the time there were no problems with the case. Cons:I didn't find one otherwise ... maybe the magnetic closure could be po... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycojonudokiev on 04/03/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Perfect fit. Hold the kindle nicely and securely in place Can fold the cover in the back for better confort wile reading Does not add bulky. Nice touch feel to it. Does not cover up de usb port or the on/off button. What else do you want??? Cons:Smelly at firs... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections