DX » Community » Reviews » Stylish PU Leather Protective Carrying Case for Kindle 4 - Orange Red
  • 5 star 3 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byluisredp on 11/06/2012

Very good quality. Color is amazing. Looks exactly as shown in the picture. It fits Ok. Holds the kindle securely. Cheap price. Comfortably in the hand. None really. Only more than a month to arrive. highly recommended. I think will buy some more for friends and family. The best one you can buy for your Kindle. All my friends with a Kindle asked me ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypepita14 on 01/24/2012

Looks great! Soft PU, nice to touch. Fixing mi kindle good. Cheap price. Comfortably in the hand. By the way, it's my favourite color! :):) You need to buy a light separately. But it's not a problem any way. I don't need to worry about my kindle any more, just put it to my bag - and no more worries. I know, the cover will protect it. I like to use it ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byKuroyume on 12/06/2011

- Well Build - Lots of padding - Holds the kindle securely - Good Looking - Cheap - It will cost you some pocketability - No light The material feels nice to the touch and the stitching looks like it will hold. It protects the kindle well enough that I no longer have to care where I put it on my backpack, I just throw it in. Color is very attractive.... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections