DX » Community » Reviews » 5" Waterproof Bag Case with Strap for Cell Phone/MP3/MP4 - Blue
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bypetrate on 06/07/2013

Does what it says. The product is truely 100% waterproof. I took a piece of paper in it, filled up my bathtub and placed it on the bottom with a stone on top to prevent it from flaoting to the surface. When i checked the next morning, not 1 single drop of water was inside. The product is realy large.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybwalter on 12/26/2012

Inexpensive and large. Seems well constructed. Would prefer the hard plastic cam closure rather than the "zip lock" style closures but I'm sure they get the job done. I bought this for my mom so she could use her Kindle in the bathtub without worrying about dropping it or getting it wet. Works ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byalamin2 on 03/06/2012

Bigger than expected. Not so bad quality there's a string for you to hang on your neck Does what it says, waterproof None i can think of.. except its too big for me haha Maybe the way it was packaged? Kinda flimsy Bigger than expected. Samsung Note will have no problem going in.i Can put in 2 phones ... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections