DX » Community » Reviews » 28-LED Third Brake / Tail Light for Vehicles (12V)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byOPMaurya on 02/06/2013

Bright light. The LED is very bright. The double sided tape is of good quality and I could stick the tail lamp without any fuss. Even after a week the tail lamp is holding up. Hope it will stay! It helped that there is a circuit diagram on the package to help in installation. I didn't receive the two ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byVipeg on 12/14/2011

The item has a good looking design. It is lighweight, so you don't have to think about how to mount it safely - the tape will work fine. Swivel design is very useful solution due to limited LED beam angle. Energy efficiency of this item is extremely high due to very bright LED design. Could not find ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byVipeg on 12/09/2011

The item has a good looking design. It is lighweight, so you don't have to think about how to mount it safely - the tape will work fine. Swivel design is very useful solution due to limited LED beam angle. Energy efficiency of this item is extremely high due to very bright LED design. Could not find ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byddjjdd on 11/26/2011

Works great. Was very easy to install. The double sided foam tape works great and I didnt even need to put screws in the supplied holes. The blubs could be a little brighter (but they are more than visible as is). The light could use a better way of hiding the wires (they come out of the light, on the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byGarryJSmith on 01/20/2011

Took only minutes to mount in my old 1981 Benz - mounted at the top - ran wiring around window, down through a hole in the rear panel straight into the boot and to the brake light fittings and bingo all working just fine. Had to add a couple of meters of wire - but easily done. Also adjusted the wiring ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byart104 on 09/30/2010

Cost is very good, build quality and mountings are reasonable. The horizontal beam angle is good due to a curved PCB holding the LEDs; however the vertical beam angle is very narrow, so you have to point the beam exactly at driver's eye level. As another poster mentioned, the wire should really come ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymikebola on 10/19/2009

It actually works. well. all the LEDs light like they should, and they don't seem like junk. Really bright light output. Why the heck would the wire be coming out of the SIDE of the light? I took the whole thingapart andrerouted the (20ga) wire through an existing hole along the mounting stalk, and through ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bywccoug21 on 01/29/2009

Somewhat bright Cheap Easy to install (comes with screw holes and double sided tape for mounting) Decent build quality and hasn't died yet. Can withstand vibrations from subs in the trunk (the reason why i had to take out the stock brake light because I kept on blowing bulbs) I'm less likely to get rear ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byslowdeath on 11/18/2008

Very pretty, good price and works really nice. The instalation is also not such a big problem if you know how to deal with cars of course. The light is pretty bright so you can see perfectly and of course let the car really cute! Only the price is a bit salty but the rest i have really no cons. I bought ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMIBagentQ2 on 01/28/2008

Works great, very bright, very simple wiring, red is positive, black goes to negative (duh) The wire comes out the side which makes it harder to hide. I just took it apart and drilled a hole in the middle so that the wire came out along the arm instead. Excellent buy, I bought it because my car's 3rd ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections