• 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

• super intelligent high led stop beam led sign!

posted by mikebola on 10/19/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:

It actually works. well. all the LEDs light like they should, and they don't seem like junk. Really bright light output.

Cons:

Why the heck would the wire be coming out of the SIDE of the light? I took the whole thingapart andrerouted the (20ga) wire through an existing hole along the mounting stalk, and through another existing hole out through the mount. It isn't noticable anymore,though the wire DOES stick out a tiny bit. Covered it in a black marker.
    Also, what the heck does "super intelligent high led stop beam led sign" mean, and why is it written on my light? it made me laugh hysterically when I opened the package for the first time and read it. That MAY be a pro for some of you out there. Like for the guys with the Type R light-up windshield washer nozzles, or the people who put the stickers from all the junk they put in their cars on the rear windows... like the "Hi-Pow performance fuel pump" sticker I saw the other day, or the "'Performance Part' performance racing chairs" sticker on a honda outside of my apartment last night.

OtherThoughts:

Works best on a car with a rear hat board (otherwise known as a rear deck, rear speaker board, the place you throw your speakers when you're too dumb to get the right size for the cutouts...)

Bottomline:

it works well enough, and looks less ridiculous than some other options I've seen. As I mentioned above, works best on a normal car, but I threw it in a hatchback without much of a problem.
    Best part is it's simply made so you can easily rewire or change the mounting setup without it looking like crap. And the silkscreened writing can be removed with an eraser and elbow grease.

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections