Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymekkuli on 02/17/2014

Nice armband for the price (I paid $6.30). Lasted with me longer than the phone (Softbank HTC Desire) even when I used that phone for several years. The armband has now a pretty decent white coating from the salt of my dried sweat. Though this is not hardly a con for the product but more for me who is too lazy to wash it sometimes ;) It does not slip ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byczhonzik on 07/26/2013

The practical thing I can recommend. I use this product for more than a year daily (runing, walking)! Price matches the quality. The material is comfortable and durable. Display responds well. I recommend this product. Never happened to me that I would be disappointed. Obscures the display due to moisture. After 6 months of use started to rip a seam,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRascafr007 on 01/07/2012

- My smartphone (a Xperia X10i) fit perfectly into the holder. - Regardless of race pace, the armband does not move, does not slip. - There's a hole to get the over the headphones. - The plastic cuff is compatible with capacitive screens, so you can navigate the menus even when the phone is in the armband's pocket. - The cuff is very light. - It don'... Read more

2 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections